General

Unsure about my goals with feedism

MrOverstuffed:
Right now I’m kind of in an overthinking and over planning phase, and idk if it’s necessary but it’s stressing me out.

I’ve been on YouTube for 10 years, and I never had a speck of progress towards the success I desired. I started making memes on Instagram for the feedism community and it’s going really well! I then started YouTube feedism gaming, and that’s going really well too, much better!

My problem is that if I continue down this path, I might achieve only part of the success I desire (financial stability, being known in my community, sharing love and happiness within my community). I know there are YouTubers that are well known by more than just what their targeted audience is, and I’m afraid I’m limiting myself by focusing on something so specific that ONLY people within my community will understand. I’m scared not everyone accepts feedism and won’t accept me. It feels like the only reason to do it is to get money and views, and I want more than that!

This might just sound stupid, please don’t be mean or tell me to snap back to reality or something. I love this community so much and I want to do right by it.

Munchies:
Okay. What do you want to achieve?

MrOverstuffed:
I want to be able to comfortably afford bills and take care of my girlfirend and pets. I also want to do right by community and have a positive effect on my viewers (both of which I will achieve with time).

The achievements I’m questioning if I’m able to have are opportunities with this kind of career. Most people don’t really want anything to do with fetish or feedism stuff. I don’t want it to be impossible for there to be a chance of being offered special opportunities (ex: collabing with other creators, sponsors, movie premiers, etc.). I don’t think companies would want anything to do with me if I’m a fetish content creator.
I’m aware it’s very much unlikely this will ever happen, but if I chose my career to be fetish content, it might be just completely impossible.
But please correct me if im wrong.

Why do you want a fetish career?

What is the sublime object of ideology you're after?
1 month
12   loading