Fat experiences

First time someone mentioned your weight gain

First time was when An ex said i looked so happy.. cause i gained cute plump cheeks and i look like a teddybear..
1 month

OverX5555:
When was the first time someone mentioned something about your weight after getting fat? Was it a negative or fun experience for you?

I remember this happening twice. Once in 2000 and once in '01.

The first time was at a rec centre I worked at. There was a kid who said that I was getting fat. It was the first time I had been successful in gaining. I had tried before, but my metabolism was too strong. I had put on about 15ish pounds. Going from 120 about to 135. It was noticeable on my short frame.

The next time was a few months later after I moved cities. I went back home and visited some friends. One of them poked me in the stomach and said I needed to go to the gym. I had gained another 10 or 15 pounds by then.

This time in my life was when I essentially gained my "freshman 15" even though I had graduated by then.

I felt fantastic after both encounters. It confirmed that I was indeed getting fatter for the first time in my life. After years of trying.

Little do either of these people know that I am more than 100lbs heavier than I was then and loving it.
1 month

It's not the first time, surely, because essentially, I've been gaining all my life and getting fatter and fatter. However, last year, I put on 80 lb in 2 months. When I saw my best friend after I grew so quickly, she commented that she wasn't expecting the difference to be so dramatic even though I told her I gained a lot of weight. She also commented on how crazy it was that my belly was round and somewhat firm instead of super jiggly. I was thrilled of course, since I had been stuffing around the clock with the goal of growing as big as possible.
1 month