General

Did you know any popular girl types who became sickly vegan hippie types?

Jshep2158:
She can do anything she wants with her body but I would find such a transformation sad.

Before

After

Would it be possible to be a vegan and a BBW who looks like a blonde all American girl?

Imma level with you. This is messed up of you to make this post.

The second woman is Isabel Lucas. Yes, she became a vegan, but that's because of her ethics. In fact, most people become vegan due to ethics.

She's a beautiful woman. Besides, some people look like that. I looked like that before I put on muscle, and I was never vegan. I was just as beautiful then as I am now.

And, lastly, there are fat vegans, you know. There's a lot of vegan-friendly junk food, and often times, a lot of vegan foods are high calorie, highin fat, and high in sugar to offset whatever animal product it's missing.

There are even vegan feedees and gainers in this very community.

Please stop body shaming. It's not cool.
1 month

All of your posts feel like that tumblr wonderbread guy who commissioned artists to draw blonde women with shopping carts full of wonderbread. This is weird and makes me uncomfortable unlike a normal creep would.
1 month

I don’t understand some people obsession with ruination of “popular girls” it’s some serious “she rejected me” incel vibes
1 month

Also random much on a fat fetish website also she totally isn’t “”ruined””
1 month

The op has posted 25 nearly identical threads over the years and never once responded to anyone else. Just ignore them, they have a problem.
1 month

yo facts, should ban this stuff it’s gross imo I hate logging in for the first time in a week and seeing it.
1 month