General

Magic card?

I was all about your card that said tie down, as I thought it was a bondage refernce.
Then... I kept reading.
smiley
Lol
I like the green black one.
14 years

Magic card?

Awww, deadbolt!
That is an awesome card dude!
14 years

Magic card?

more
14 years

Magic card?

LOL

Dude, you either need a job, or to get someone to pay you to make this feederism card game real, and i'm not sure which smiley
14 years

Magic card?

I have a job :-) These cards, take a grand total of about 5-6 minutes a piece to make. The hardest part is just finding the right pictures! There are very few actual feederism pictures out there that I can use like this, that I consider very good. SO..I have to use my imagination a little bit is all to make people see the same things I do with the pictures I have selected. The pictures have to fit what I see in my mind...and they all have to have a good story behind them I can form in my head. If I cant think of a good story for them, I don't use them.

The process is actually really simple. But I'm glad you like them. I'll keep making them.
14 years

Magic card?

14 years

Magic card?

lol You stole the mistress pick of a Fan Art of Sylvannas Windrunner, If there is one thing I know, its WoW.

Love the encourager card, would be awesome to "cast imobility" on a girl till the end of my turn...

smiley
14 years

Magic card?

As for the WoW picture. I dont know what the pictures are supposed to be of when I save them. I just know what I do, and don't like. As for stealing it, nah..I just transformed it into something much better. But yeah, I like it.

I'll just keep making em from time to time.
14 years

Magic card?

lol@the icing knight.
14 years

Magic card?

More.
14 years
1234   loading