Gaining

I believe i have found gold...

Those ensure plus shakes do serious damage too. 355 calories per tiny little bottle, low in saturated fat and full of vitamins. Start adding another 6-12 of those a day and ur belly will be spilling out of everything
15 years

I believe i have found gold...

Hi

The Japanese also eat a lot of the regional seaweeds which are super estrogen killers. Mother Nature has things balanced out over there.

pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi

Soy is poison for men smiley

William

Helper wrote:
Buffetbelly wrote:
Helper wrote:
Also bad for men and women if you have a history of breast cancer (and other hormone dependent cancers) in your family. For the same reason as above. But that's only if you take a lot of soy. If you take a moderate amount then its actually protective.

Au contraire! US and European women have a much higher rate of breast cancer than in Japan, and soy is probably a major reason (along with green tea).

The Japanese diet as a whole is much more than soy and ocha, and ocha has very little to do with protecting against cancer compared to the overall healthiness of their traditional diet. Notice that Japanese women are built completely differently than European women, smaller and leaner, indicating a huge difference in the hormonal make-up of the two populations. There are some indications that soy is protective in Asian populations, but it is generally cautioned that the form the soy is served in matters, and that really large amounts of soy still may be harmful.
15 years