General

Fas/ffas/feeders have you ever changed your body for someone you desired?

I'd put on weight for a girl, or cut my hair, or just about anything really...

but then again, she'd have to be one hell of a girl!

smiley
14 years

Honestly can't say I ever had.
I had a 2 year relationship with a girl who told me she prefered to be the "hot one" because she didn't feel insecure about losing me or something along those lines. She just kinda hinted that she would like me to gain a little and lay off the running, but I didn't. She liked chubby guys for other reasons like softness and the fact they don't spend their days at the gym and blah de da, but yeah...

Sorry, I like the way I look
14 years

Oops, put girls instead of guys at the end, but yeah...She was, but she was still a really great girl and we lasted 2 years so obviously it wasn't too big of a deal... Though my running kinda killed the relationship because she wanted to spend time with me every day of the week and well, I'm a very busy guy and 3 to 4 hours of the day are just spent running generally. So I'd say that'd be a main reason she wanted me to lay off the running, but yeah... I have goals that I want to achieve... I wish people understood that a little better how much running means to me. Also getting really addicted to Fencing...going to be doing that 5 times a week now with my running.
14 years