General

Scaring away female feedees

There's a thin line between rude and curious. I agree that some people are rude. However, this IS a web site about gaining and feederism. If someone went to a website about Star Trek, they would probably be asking members about Star Trek.

The answer is simple. If someone is asked a question that they don't want to answer, let the person know. Second time, either ignore them or contact a moderator.
14 years

You get rude people everywhere. On my AOL profile, it says I do not like sexually explicit IMs. Then some guy sends me an IM "do you like to suck c&$ks?" I mean really. What is the chance that a random male would be interested in that?
14 years

I think the problem is worse here than anywhere else I've been, and I think that's because fat in general and gaining in particular are so reviled by almost everyone. That makes people more secretive, and far less able to meet their needs anywhere but here.

And while I do think it's to be expected, and people should be able to stand up to it, I also think we should be generous to the women who can't. It isn't easy. I'm pretty tough, and in the early days it got to me sometimes, too.

It would be a gift to the site if someone with great charm and good writing skills wrote a guideline to the early days of chatting. Then we could point everyone to it when they join, and they could point the ***s to it when they're bothered.
14 years

I actually think this is too complicated to discuss in yes/no terms.

Most of the time, I answer and say 'thanks for the compliment but not interested' or some version thereof. But sometimes it's the 15th message in a day, or I'm in the middle of an intense chat, or the person has written multiple times, or it feels completely perfunctory and unspecific, or any others of a host of reasons, and I don't write back.

I am generally polite, but I do nonetheless reserve for myself the right not to respond to every single message and still be called polite and thoughtful.
14 years