General

What are your favorite junk foods ?

My standard answer would be anything that has anything to do with chocolate, but a few other favourites include:

Mr. Kipling's Cherry Bakewells, Peanut Butter M&Ms. Sour Cream & Chives Pringles
14 years

A lot of things I used to love to snack on are carbs, so I'm trying to get away from them like a good little diabetic. But I adore snacking on babybels. They're a lot of fun, and the wax offers sculptural options when the cheese is gone! smiley
14 years

bbwgoddessforever wrote
Milky Ways, Reeses Cups, Icecream (anything with caramel, brownies, cookiedough, loads more),chips with french onion dip, Nacho cheese dip and cool ranch doritos, onion rings, Burger King whoppers (with extra pickles, extra onions, no mayo, bacon, mustard, lettuce, cheese), tacos dripping with cheese and taco sauce from Taco Bell, french fries, little debbie oatmeal pies,nutty buddies,cosmic crunch pies,swiss rolls, and raisin and zebra cakes, twinkies, oreos, soft batch chocolate chip cookies, 3 musketeers bars, pizza rolls, pizza, soft pretzels and cheese, jalepeno poppers, cheesesticks..and MUCH MORE. Can you tell I am hungry?!??!?! smiley

NOW I AM TOO! I want big macs, KFC, Brownies, bugles, tortilla chips w/ salsa queso, pork rinds, and gummy bears!smileysmileysmileysmiley
14 years

snickerdoodle cookies *cinnamon and sugar* with vanilla frosting on them.
novelty candy- think fundip and babybottle pop
midnight milky ways
fudge rounds, or little debbies
hersheys bars, large cold ones from the ice box
i love soda, im a soda addict- all kinds.
i love yogurt with cute candies in it.
honey mustard and pretzel bits.
hawkeye pizza *sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, black olives*
phish food ice cream
spinach dip
ummm... yay.
i love cake too... store bought, lotsa icing.
14 years

My mom used to eat vanilla ice cream on plain potato chips/crisps. It's awesome. Must be tried.
14 years

Salt and Vinegar chips/crisps ftw!
14 years

^^Ooooh yes Cadbury Creme Eggs rock! I was so happy to see that these is permanent Creme Egg bar in the UK!

www.cremeeggtwisted.com/

In Aus we have to wait until Easter (well they bring them out in Jan - April)
14 years

Butterfinger bars, cheez-its and Famous Amos cookies. If they belong to you, don't leave them near me =\
14 years