General

Similarities that we all share, but never mention.

I dropped a chip on my floor, then ate it.

Walked into a room, and couldn't remember why the hell I went in there.

Looked at the clock, then forgot the time.

Do you look at the tissue after you wipe? smiley

Anyone else for little common things that we all share?

Discuss.
14 years

I don't do the 5 second rule ne more cause I'm in a new house and since I've been here I haven't seen the floors cleaned.

When I realize I'm going the wrong way I just turn around, no use trying to seem sane...why pretend to be what you're not lol

I laugh at random stuff in my head...but it's never gotten me a free seat.

When eating goldfish crackers I eat all of the broken ones first

I eat colored candy by color

I do a 1-2-3-4 count in my head whenever I'm walking anywhere.
14 years

If you're musically inclined, it's difficult not to do just about anything rhythmically.
14 years

Fawkesy wrote
if i'm listening to music while walking i always fall into step with the beat.

I do aswell lol! I guess the music just moves us!
14 years

Ok, I'll participate.

I'm very precise about the way I do certain everyday tasks. I count brush strokes when brushing my teeth, making sure to get 90 brushes total, 30 on each side. I do something similar when washing my hair, making sure to lather an even 40 times. And when I eat waffles, I make sure that there is syrup in EVERY square. Yeah, I don't have OCD, by the way. I swear.

Oh, and when I don't have anything to say, I usually say "so anyways...", which has led to some confusion as people then assume I have something to say next. So it's not ALWAYS about food.
14 years

I sleep in my undies lol.

Sometimes I find it impossible to concentrate when there is a clock ticking nearby.

I have a habit of clicking my teeth to the tunes of certain songs...sometimes when they aren't even playing.

I repair my own clothes rather than trying to get someone else to do it or simply buying a new article of clothing.
14 years

Sometimes I have "fits of hilarity". In which I will laugh at the slightest provocation, usually a sound will strike me as insanely funny and I won't be able to contain myself and I just have to laugh maniacally for a few minutes until the fit passes.
14 years

I do too many of the things that have been mentioned to list. So I'll just add two:

1. Alphabetising: I also alphabetise my spices, and it's a source of much poking by my daughter, who finds it hilariously obsessive. But when I'm cooking and I want something, I could burn things while looking around among the spice, for pete's sake.

2. Colours: not only do I eat things by colours, but I also have to chew even numbers on both sides of my mouth. So, e.g., if there are 5 green M&Ms, I put two in my mouth, one on each side, chew, repeat, and then for the fifth, I bite it in half, and chew half on each side.

I can also get totally lost in words, esp if I'm bored. Irepeat them over and over in my head until they lose their relationship to their meaning. Then they just seem and sound weird to me. I also break them into syllables and repeat them, and I tense and release muscles in rhythm with the words. OK--very weird, and hard to explain, but yeah...
14 years

I've fallen backwards in a chair when I was in high school and I've had one those chairs break on me and almost go up my bum! LMAO
14 years

WholeLottaMe wrote
When I'm being tailgated i deliberately drive slower just to piss them off.

My mum slams on the breaks, that gets them to stay back a few more metres smiley
14 years
12   loading