I’d say genetics applies in most cases. My ball belly is all hard visceral fat like most men. My wife’s double belly is firm on top but soft and subcutaneous on the lower part.
7 hours
AskDrFeeder:This woman is at about my ideal size:
stufferdb.com/pictureI’d have to concur. My wife is about the same shape but probably another 30 pounds on top of that.
2 days
My wife’s double belly is growing and has become both hard and soft at the same time 😁 The upper part is growing outward and getting firmer, while her lower belly is soft and squishy ❤️
2 days
Perhaps include a section that shows the foods that can really pack on the weight? I’m thinking pizza, pasta and ice cream, in particular 👍
3 days
Doesn’t work for me either.
5 days
I kinda have to agree with some of the replies here. Find out what really turns him on and reward him with it if he feeds you. The part about the cake is quite hot and hope he agrees to that one day 😁
6 days
I’ll probably be at least 230 and my wife at least 370 by holiday time. We’ve not ever been fatter than we are now and can’t wait to chow down on all the holiday standards, cakes, pies, cookies, ice cream, etc. Our families don’t push the weight thing too much with us, and so it’s not as much of an issue as it might be with others here. Some of life’s most pleasurable moments come when enjoying a great big meal anyway 😁
1 week
I’d have to say it did, in a way. It’s a mutual thing with my wife, whose belly is enormously beautiful. We rub each other’s belly before and after spicy time — and it just adds to the entire experience 😁
1 week
I can kinda see rolls being a vehicle for alt-sex, but belly buttons are variable. Some belly buttons get deeper with weight gain, while others actually shrink and/or get more shallow. Depends on the person.
1 week