Feedbunny:
Any loss in temporary. There's no return ticket to a normal body.
I feel this is quite true. Once you go fat, you rarely come back 👍
2 weeks
Gunna Mac Cheese:
i think that studying/talking about the effects that our genes and psychological development have on our sexual preferences is soooooo fascinating. just truly like, idk, cool!
It is 👍
For me, it’s been more of a psychological satisfaction to desire partners who are fat. I’ve always loved the way a hug from a fat partner is so much more comforting.
2 weeks
I’d have to say all of the above 😁
I love how my belly makes me feel more in command in any given situation versus being skinny like i was years ago.
2 weeks
FatVixen:
My husband adds it to my milk or coffee. I stop with energy drinks unless I ness to but gamer subs. So I tend to have milk with my meals. He also uses alot of butter in my meals.
Hehe mutual gainers tend to use the same things to keep their partner fat. I use heavy cream in our pasta sauces to stretch it out more than one occasion and to add calories to the overall plate. And we use lot of butter to top off our pancakes 😁👍
2 weeks
I’m up to 225 with my mini-moobs finally showing a little more 👍
2 weeks
Pizza, pasta and ice cream are sure to add to that luscious belly 👍
3 weeks
HappyBigBelly:
Probably 1. Little Caesar’s 2. Jack’s and 3. McDonald’s.
Earlyobesity:
+1 on this, eat a pizza in a sitting and you have 2,000+ calories in one go
Pizza, pasta and ice cream are the trio of indulgences that will surely make anyone fatter 👍😁
3 weeks
As a guy who was skinny until about 35, I’m much more confident in my looks with a belly than without. There’s a certain feeling of satisfaction and stature with my gut hanging out now 👍 Went from being under 150 for what felt like forever to about 220 these days. My wife has been north of 300 pounds for the better part of the last 20 years and enjoys not being under pressure to lose weight in this age of diet injections and such. Haven’t seen her collarbones in years since she first gained a lot of weight. I don’t think I want to see them anyway 😁 We’d have each other no other way :-) Here’s our gaining story of y’all want to enjoy 😁….
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
3 weeks
Probably 1. Little Caesar’s 2. Jack’s and 3. McDonald’s. Together, they keep mine and wife’s bellies big and fat ❤️👍
3 weeks
I’m just trying to grow them so they can be seen even when I wear a shirt 😁 To me, it’s a bit like when a lady’s collarbones disappear under an ocean of fat over time as weight piles up!
3 weeks