Anyone weigh more then 18 stone 8ibs

Spent most the year plateaued around 27.5 Stone
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

I remember that and i think it was closer to 15 years ago, I'd love to see someone host another challenge like that. The backer did that 3 different times i think. I remember 2 separate models and a competition between 2 gainers.
8 years

Runs in the family?

Though it might not be genetic I'd argue that the tendencies probably do run in families due to the influence on how you were raised and what formed the basis of your fetish.

You'd probably have an easier time looking at preferences then fetishes. those would be much easier to see via old photos. I'd be willing to bet FA/FFA tendencies would show up as a trend.
8 years

How common is it?

I'd say as long as we have the whole Fat is Bad thing in our culture we can't expect much more than to be demonized for encouraging weight gain.

That said though while feedism is kind of rare i think the attraction to BBW/BHM or at least plus sized is pretty common. most people don't really have an issue with someone dating fat unless you have a complete size mismatch.
8 years

Freelance/home job

assuming it is legit the pounds would creep on pretty quickly since you wouldn't have to wear non elastic clothes or clothes at all honestly. the real shock is when after working for a while you try on something fancier and find it really doesn't fit. lol I did that with my jeans working at a hospital where i had to wear loose scrubs. they were pretty tight scrubs when i left.
8 years

More heavy cream

depends how well your body processes the cream. I've known a few gainers who couldn't do high grease/fat diets, so for them having something to help absorb it does help, but for your average person the cream alone is good, not that adding donuts is a bad idea.
8 years

Has this lifestyle ever made you consider being single for the rest of your life?

Lol, i'm sure i'm not the answer you're looking for but yes.
Though I will admit that finding this site and others made it easier to deal with my own issues. Knowing that liking being fatter wasn't as weird as I thought made it easier to explore other issues.
Being a Gainer and Ace is a bit weird honestly given the overtly sexual tones of feederism but it is what it is. I guess my being single is just a given so it doesn't really bother me. can't really help with the whole getting past it thing. I kind of came to the wrong answer to help you there.
8 years

What happens when you are done?

Personally when I'm not gaining I tend to be a foodie. Just because I'm not trying to gain doesn't mean I've stopped loving good food, I just don't eat excessive amounts. I also tend to be more adventurous with trying new places when I'm not gaining because I'm not trying to min/max my calorie costs, so I'll try restaurants that sound interesting. Its how I've found several of my favorites even if i don't get out to them often cause it isn't the kind of food most my friends like.
8 years

Lindemann 'fat'

Here's a link to the song on youtube.

Personally I liked it, but I think that if someone else wrote it the lyrics would seem strange.
8 years

More heavy cream

So I tried this on my day off with mostly normal eating patterns and I'm over 5500 calories after just 2 meals. I think its a great addition to my meal plan.
8 years