Pokemon! ^_^

dizzydaisy wrote:
I doubt we'll be getting an Emerald remake. We can always hope though.

well there's a chance it might happen, Nintendo have apparently trademarked Pokémon Delta Emerald
uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/29/pokemon-delta-emerald-trademark-surfaces
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Some new Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

10 years

Extreme size contrast?

loopytheone wrote:
So I would say I like the contrast but sadly most men who say they like contrast would consider me too fat to be a good partner. smiley

Well whatever idiot say's that will be missing out on getting to know a great person
10 years

Monty python lovers ?

Love Monty Python. Side note, my mum worked in the building people where 'jumping' off
10 years

So what games are you playing?

Been playing Pokemon X & Y, Minecraft, WWE 2k14 & got South Park stick of truth yesterday
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

SlenderTurtleBlurtle wrote:
Here's my Friend Code, but I won't really be on until the release of Bravely Default. XD

Friend Code: 0919-9924-4570.

Ive added your Friend Code Mine is 0404-6611-4133
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Timbit wrote:
I'm gonna need some Safaris.

3781-0007-7532. Mine is Ice.

Added your FC. Mine is 0404-6611-4133
Pokemon Friend Safari Type: Poison
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

greatl wrote: