Do any women want to be immobile?

It's not the destination, but the journey.
8 years

Fat footwear?

Well, inside I would go with stockings or socks. Flip-flops are not all that safe indoors, and they do nothing to keep the feet warm. Outside barefoot, except out and about.
8 years

Fat footwear?

True, the feedee should be staying at home eatting and sleeping. There are times when they will have to go out for some reason, unless they have reached the point of imobility.
8 years

Fat footwear?

How about velcro shoes? Much easier then shoe laces when your belly gets in the way.

I 'am glad that some started this string....
8 years

How many donuts can you eat?

Softly 1:
As many as someone wants to feed me

Good answer, good answer. smiley
8 years

Looking for a dominant feeder to role play

Forced to eat...,humm

When I hear that, I think funnel gag, or a bong style feeding. To many calories are burned just in the fixing of foods and eating. Liquid foods were you just swallow and fatten up.
8 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

That's why I prefer clothes such as shorts with elastic waist, anything with elastic basicly.
8 years

Dunkin Doughnuts also offer my favorite, the chocolate topped cake doughnuts. (KK still better).
8 years

otherland78:
ehmm and where to hide buying 3 dozen donuts ???

what will ppl think if i go walking around with 3 dozen donuts ???

Can i make them myself somehow ?

Who is to say that your not buying them for work? KrispyKing offers fund raisers for schools and groups, not unusual to see vehicles pull up and fill the cars full.
8 years

Heavy cream is very sneaky

I wonder, does the metamucil in any way reduce or prevent the absortion of the fat? Iam not sure, but is there anyway to reverse the effects of drinking the heavy cream. I am hopping that once swallowed and broken down by the body, that there is no way to remove it from the body.
8 years