Currently listening to

Tonight Alive, Evanescence & Paramore
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

What do you think of the Poke-Bank & Transfer apps?
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

carie_luv wrote:
Mine is to be somewhere comfortable at home and be stuffed and stuffed full until I feel like I'm going to pop and look several months pregnant. And to have someone rubbing my belly to help it relax so I can eat a bit more. Finally when I can't take anymore I'd have them help me stand up so I could feel all that lovely weight pulling me down so I would have to waddle around the house holding my giant belly, if I were even able to walk at all. Also I'd love if they were to stand behind me and reach around to give me a belly rub but since my belly would be so swollen and jutting out so far they wouldn't quite be able to reach all the way around. I'd need help to bed after that, and well you can guess where it goes from there.

This sounds AMAZING smiley
10 years

Today is my first day!

good luck & hope you reach/exceed yoour goal smiley
10 years

Favorite piece of clothing?

Subversive Panda wrote:
My Decepticons t-shirt I suppose. Someone has to support Soundwave's rise to power, right?

My time is coming!!! lol smiley

Iron Maiden t-shirt & loose shorts
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A new Mega....... Mega Kangaskhan
It has the ability 'Parental Bond' that allows its attacks to hit twice in one turn
10 years

Currently listening to

Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home
10 years

The cake appreciation thread.

marble cake covered in choc frosting
10 years

Are there any non-creepy guys?

jms100 wrote:
Nah were not all creeps some of of us just to talk hobbies and interests without going into what we like sex wise smiley

I couldn't agree more.
Some ppl are here to make new friends, give/receive advice, all round good nice friendly ppl. But you do get some creepy sods about were ever you go
10 years

Favourite old films

Donovan's Reef (1963)
Reach for the Sky (1956)
Morecambe & Wise 3 films:
The Intelligence Men (1965)
That Riviera Touch (1966)
The Magnificent Two (1967)
10 years