Older gain entries deleted?

I noticed a few people have on their gainer page a starting weight that doesn't line up with any of the entries. Then I noticed on mine that my start weight is X and my earliest posting isn't X. Are entries older than a certain age being deleted?
1 year

Looking for a set of scales i think current one is getting funky

Look for the My Weigh XL-700. You might get even bigger than 500 pounds.
1 year

Legally qualifying for disability

I've been told that any application for disability will be denied at first. You'll need to repeatedly apply and/or get an attorney to help.
1 year

How big of a belly do you want?

Andromeda:
I already have a 70 inch waist, but I am hoping I one day reach 100 inches of glorious gut fat!

Nycfa:
If you’re 5’1, that’s 61 inches… if you manage to grow your belly to 122 inches, you’ll be twice as fat as you are tall! 🥰🥰🥰

Andromeda:
And while I know that may not be physically possible I fantasize about it, as well as about having a belly that weighs a couple hundred pounds by itself.

My fantasy belly is so big that it firmly rests on the ground. It doesn't merely brush, but presses and spreads out on the floor in front of me.
1 year

How big of a belly do you want?

I see a lot of talk about how much we want to weigh, but not about other measurements. So, how big do you want your belly to be if you run a tape measure around the widest part? I want mine to be around 80 inches.
1 year

I need a practical book for fat heterosexual couples and sex.

I prefer a book but will consider articles.
1 year

I need a practical book for fat heterosexual couples and sex.

I need a practical book for fat couples, in particular one that addresses how fat couples can go from "How can we have sex when we're so fat?" to "We're fat and have very enjoyable sex and even kids.". Could I get some recommendations?

Why am I asking? I've always had a hard time being open about anything with anyone. That's not good in a marriage. So today I said that I was drawn to her confidence about being fat. That me being fat, her attitude made me feel at ease. That I wouldn't mind getting fatter. She said she's okay with me being fat and doesn't want me to lose weight if I don't want to, but she doesn't think she can accept me putting on more weight. She said that it would be more difficult or impossible for us to have sex and that's a big problem because we both want kids.

I remember hearing about books specifically for fat couples on dealing with the challenges of having sex while fat, but I have no idea how to search for them.
1 year

Covid-related weight loss

Last summer I got Covid and lost quite a bit of weight -- dropped from 345 down to 320. Since then I've managed to get back to 335. Has anyone else experienced this? How did you you gain back your lost weight?
1 year

Curious question.

Bile is an emulsifier. It should aid digesting fats. Other emulsifiers like lethicin are used in gain shakes (ie Maus Mix) that include vegetable oils.
1 year