Earliest sign of a belly

murpmitr:
Just had a weekend alone at home. I found an old M shirt in my closet that I haven't worn since before the pandemic (30 lbs ago). Ate pretty much just fast food and sat around in it with my belly hangin out. It's pretty much the strongest "i've outgrown old clothes" feeling ive ever had and its fun!

I went for some night dog walks. I could pull my arms up, the shirt would slide up the underside of my belly and if i walked sticking it out it just stayed tight above my belly button. It hung off the front a little too and is the first time my belly has an underside!

What was everyone elses earliest sign of getting a belly?


My belly got big in my 30s. Went from about 150 to 180 and stayed there a while until just the past year. I’ve hit 200 recently and am now in a 40-42 for my pants and boxers. My waist was only about a 32 when I hit my 30s, so that’s 10 inches in 15 years :-)
5 years

Fat belly rolls when you're sitting down

Mine is just a big beach ball of visceral fat, so no rolls per se. my wife’s on the other hand covers half her thighs when she’s sitting down and has a nice double effect :-)
5 years

Mutual gaining relationships

softgutgal:
Not in a relationship, but my sister is obese, hovering at about 500lbs. I was always the “skinny” one but with Covid-19 etc, I have gained a lot and even before that, she had decided I have to eat as much as she does. She gave me some of her skinny clothes about 2 years ago, and the pants were literally falling of off me. Now they are getting a bit snug around the hips.


Awesome to hear stories of steady gaining :-)
5 years

Sucking your stomach in

I’m unable to suck on my belly anymore, which is a good thing on a lot of levels :-)
5 years

What made you wanna gain weight?

Stella55:
I've always been a bigger than "normal" woman at 5'11" and was chunky a kid. I was fairly thin in high school (156 -160 usually) and when I got married, I ended up eating a lot as I was with a military guy and by myself a lot. I ate when he was gone on a weekly basis and when I got up to 200 pounds, I loved the feeling of my big belly and butt. I liked how I looked but he did not. When I got pregnant it was an eating fest! I think I weighed 238 with the first kid and 245 with the second.
I still weigh about 217 and I will be heading to the land of food, Louisiana for 7 months. I hope to eat my way into another 15 or 20 pounds!


Take care of my home state while you’re there :-)
5 years

Watching my s/o become the fat one

That’s awesome, man!

My other half has been north of 300 pounds for about 15 years now. Gained a bunch for her first pregnancy and just kept going. Her shoulders are so sexy….just disappearing into fleshy mounds of fat :-)
5 years

Skinny to huge

MunchyD:
Not made a dent in the process yet, but that's my plan 😄

primal23:
Me too! I started off at an underweight 140ish lbs. I am very close to 200 now and plan to keep going. But not there yet.


Me, three! It’s taken a long time, but I’m just above 200 now. Be patient; it’ll get there :-)
5 years

Bones to rolls

Ok, serious-minded FA’s out there. Who here went from being able to see their rib cage to having fat rolls in just a few years? In my own case, it was bones to seeing a basketball belly. Aaaaand go….!
5 years

Too rude people on this site...

Just_Jess_81:
Despite being more of a personal complaint than a forum topic ... I am going to leave the thread up as there are valid suggestions offered in response.

That said ... I am going to throw in my two cents as well.

I have been on this site for two years and met a lot of amazing people / had a lot of amazing conversations both about feedersim and outside of it. Many of them I interact with via the chat room (open chatting, not private) and the forum.

In full agreement with the other replies, you get out of this site what you put into it.

Spend time in the chatroom talking out in the open, you will meet lots of good people throughout the day who are here to get to know others vs just looking to be fed/feed or RP. Spend time on the forum interacting with others. Spend time commenting on photos and videos from those that are active when it comes to both. And yes, work on your own profile, share some content regularly (even if it is just good food with good captions), and participate in chat and on the forums.

People aren't just going to come to you. You need to be active so they are aware of you / what you are looking for and take the time to interact with those that are active regularly so you can build friendships and conversation partners.


Well-put and written, Jess. The chat is a nice place because of the people who post in it. Best people anywhere!
5 years

The dreaded plateau

I can relate. 200 is my plateau and it’s been rough trying to surpass it. Pizza and pasta keep me close, though ;-)
5 years