Best fa moments with your so?

My favorite thing in the world was said by my husband yesterday. We play Go/Chess/stuff together a lot, and I tend to be better at Go than him.

He jokes about cheap ways he would defeat me. The best one is, "Okay, so if I want to beat you at Go, I'll just get four pizzas, a gallon of ice cream, and some body lotion. That'll distract ya."
8 years

Confession of a college feeder

Hi. I'm sure I've been seen wandering around the site more than once so it's obvious that I think fat chicks/guys are really awesome and attractive. But, there is this strange double standard when it comes to my own personal attractiveness. I absolutely despise my body. Simultaneously, I think y'all are crazy hot and wonderful.

The worst part is that all my new meds make it so it's impossible NOT to gain weight. I can't even look in the mirror without crying about how hideous I've become. It hurts so bad. What should I do? These meds screw up my insulin so I'm practically a diabetic but every time it makes my blood sugar crash I binge.
9 years

My 600lb life - christina

Though I must admit she's quite beautiful, it saddens me that she's so unhappy with herself. I hope she finds peace, however she decides to.
10 years

Daddies, littles and ageplay

I love being told I'm a good little girl after making Sir a big meal to eat. <3smiley
10 years

Bi and lesbians girls :)

Bisexual submissive feeder here. x3
11 years

Our gaining men-

There's something special about a man putting on the pounds. What's your favorite part? Mine can be summed up as follows, quoting my boyfriend-

"Plastic surgery? That costs a lot. Why don't you just get me that much money's worth in steak?"

My day was made.
11 years

Submissive feeders?

I am one of the type. I guess that makes the dynamic between my boyfriend and I unique.

I'm curious if there's anyone else out there whose relationship plays out like this. I've noticed that the stereotypical feeder is the dominant one. For me, instead of me dominating my boyfriend by feeding him and watching him gain, he demands that I make him massive amounts of food/do his every bidding. Of course, the pleasure's mutual.
11 years

Is fat really all that bad?

I've talked to a lot of my peers at college, and I've realized that the "Freshman 15" is a common topic. They act like that extra few on their thighs/tummy is going to be the end of them.

Quick question, is fat the worst thing that can happen to a person? I think not. I mean, you could step on a landmine. Or be mauled by thousands of insects. Or other objectively worse things.

What's caused this?
11 years

Super-rich alfredo sauce

1/2 cup butter
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
Pepper to taste

This stuff is both easy and delicious. From Cooks.com
11 years
12   loading