Point of no return?

I think I'm about there. I'm around 275, and I might push it to 300 someday, but I doubt I'll ever lose again - I like the way I am now. That, and I watched my mother yo-yo diet for my entire life, and that's just not something I want to put myself through.
9 years

Fattening up a starter belly

I concur, if fast food isn't a normal part of their diet, they'll feel like crap binging on it - I know I always do. And I also agree with georgejorge: introduce the super-fattening stuff gradually, increase portions gradually.

It could also be something in the food, like a lactose intolerance, gallbladder issue, etc.

Happy gaining! Your feedee sure is lucky!
9 years

Things to do in vagas?

My wife and I got married in Vegas in 2010. We weren't there very long, but there are a ton of shows, many of which are free (if that's your idea of a good time.) My wife and I quite enjoyed Cirque du Soleil - Mysterie. We didn't get around to many local places, but "The Pub" sports bar in the Monte Carlo had REALLY good burgers, and the buffet at the Planet Hollywood was also quite good.

If you've got a car, I'd suggest touring a little Mojave, it's beautiful.
9 years

Who plays tabletop rpgs?

My group and I make our own games, but we've also been known to play Kobolds Ate my Baby.
9 years

Feedees: why get fat?

6. You find it erotic.
3. You're tired of feeling guilty about your weight or appetite.
1. You like fattening food.
4. You hate dieting.
9 years

Size of friends?

Things have changed a bit over the years. When I was in high school, all my friends were pretty much average, with a few friends on the heavier side. Now that a few years have come and gone, I find that most of my friends have gained at least a few pounds, even the really skinny ones. I'd still say I'm the heaviest among my friends - probably always have been, but not by all that much anymore. It's comforting, both to know that many of my friends have put on weight, and to know that most of them don't seem to mind. Several seem to have *gasp* embraced it!
9 years

Gainers:does nagging diminish?

1. I was around 180 when I started putting on weight, and around 250 when I started gaining intentionally.

2. Probably around 200.

3. Somewhere between 200-250, but it didn't have anything to do with my weight, but rather the fact that I boycotted family events for 7 years after I got ribbed about my weight.

4. Around 250, but again, the cessation of weight-related hostilities had little, if anything, to do with my weight.

5. ~270, give or take a few.
9 years

Feeders/feedees with families

I'm married sans kids. My wife knows, but does not participate. We talked about it, and it's really not her thing. Bummer, but eh, if you love someone, right?

When I do eat the good stuff, it's almost always in private, eg: when I'm commuting, and it's just me.
9 years

Stealth eating...

2, definitely. I'm incredibly self-conscious about eating big meals in front of family (especially my wife's family,) so I eat next to nothing, then make up for it when I get home. Thankfully, we live kinda far from both our families, so I don't have to do this often.

Though now that I think about it, I usually wait until most of my family has left the food area, then discreetly sneak back and have more.

I don't usually hide snacks, but I definitely eat more and more fattening stuff when I'm commuting. Donuts, cheese bagels, fast food - the usual suspects. I always eat in the restaurant so the car doesn't smell like french fries, and I always make sure the wrappers are gone before I get home.
10 years
23456   loading