Who wants to humiliate this pig?

It's official. I'm a pig. I'm round, flabby, and out of shape. My gut is bigger than I ever thought I was capable of letting it get. I want someone to tell me what to do on camera.
2 years

Trying on old clothes….

I get so frustrated and horny when my clothes don't fit. The pain of the fabric against my skin really gets me going. part of it is the shame, the other part is excitement others will notice.
2 years

Bullied for being fat

Feel free to share stories of times when you were bullied or made fun of for your weight
8 years

Embarrassment at swimming pool

Please don't feel bad. Most men (97%) either secretly or openly much prefer fat/ obese women ....they are so much more sexy than stick insects.

That is so blatantly incorrect. Where in the world did you get that statistic?
9 years

School: 54 pounds is too fat!

Okay, let's be real here. The school did absolutely nothing wrong. The girl was simply ever so slightly out of the healthy BMI and the school informed the mother. Nothing was malicious, nor intended to hurt the girl. We have to remember that not everyone wants to be fat, and there really is nothing wrong with implementing a body conscious lifestyle at a young age.
9 years

Upstate ny anyone? maybe ct?

I live in fairfield county, CT and I'm at college in Canton, NY. Looking for a big girl (surprise surprise)
9 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Live in Fairfield County, CT
Go to school in Canton, NY
9 years

University shoutouts

Saint Lawrence University (way upstate)
9 years

Currently listening to

A lot of Foxygen and the Unknown Mortal Orchestra.
9 years

Fatties in college?

Hello everyone! As a fat-interested freshman at college, I was hoping to find a few other people who share mutual interests (in regards to food of course) So how about we have everyone post which college we're attending and maybe some of us will be lucky to be at the same university!
9 years
12   loading