Fattest of your friends/family

well, at 24 stone, (336 pounds) I am heavier than my dad and brother combined, but neither the heaviest in my family, that being my aunty Gwynnedd, at 26 stone (364 pounds) or my friends, as my friend Ashley claims to be over 30 stone (420 pounds)
12 years

Post holiday season immobility

Would be nice if my girl friend were to be immobile after the holidays. We don't do thanks giving over hear, but to come out after christmas with her unable to walk would be my ideal christmas preasent
12 years

Airplanes.

not an Aeroplane isue, but myself and my girl friend booked train tickets to Scotland a few weeks ago. It was explained that the two of us would need three seats owing to her being nearly 600 pounds. The brain donor in the booking office duely reserved three seats for us, two on opposite sides of the isle, and the third facing them! Luckyly, the gentleman sat next to us offered to swap.
13 years

Accidentally had my biggest stuffing today

Well, accidently missed breakfast today, owing to a hospital appointment, but pulled into a layby on my way back to work, and went to the snack bar there and ordered two BEST sandwiches, then when i got to work, had two more sandwiches for my lunch, and a banana, and a bag of crisps before visiting the snack macking for a chocolate bar. Returned home and cooked myself four burgers, and am now cookign some Faggots in West country sauce. Not a bad effor, i may still want more
13 years

Accidentally had my biggest stuffing today

Well, accidently missed breakfast today, owing to a hospital appointment, but pulled into a layby on my way back to work, and went to the snack bar there and ordered two BEST sandwiches, then when i got to work, had two more sandwiches for my lunch, and a banana, and a bag of crisps before visiting the snack macking for a chocolate bar. Returned home and cooked myself four burgers, and am now cookign some Faggots in West country sauce. Not a bad effor, i may still want more
13 years

Biggest meal ever

Three lasrge Pizzas and a bag of chips
16 years