What does fat symbolize to you?

My wordy & poorly thought out take on things:

Fact #1: Skin is the most attractive organ of the body.
Fact #2: A fat person is probably gonna have more skin than others on account of fat not existing outside of said person's skin...at least I hope not.

The sheer amount of skin and its lovely soft compliance is wonderful to smush up against...sooo much contact!

Other fun anecdotes include:
Why does one like bewbs? Soft, round and jiggly.
And how about butts? Soft, round and jiggly.
So if other body parts are soft, round and jiggly...that's good right?

.....OF COURSE IT IS DARN IT!!!
7 months

Want to get fat

I Think this depends a lot on just how much dedication a gainer has shown so far to the art.
A casual-at-best person such as myself would probably just gain & stick because its easy at first, but someone at the very highest level might struggle to keep the pounds on...I'm just guessing of course!
1 year

Want to get fat

Oh I see.
I suspect with the relatively small amounts of weight I'd throw around in my mind, it would stick like poo on velcro anyway. Also I think the fantasy aspect of all this stuff should stay exactly that...fantasy....for my case anyway.
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:
Heavy cream works check my profile if you want proof 2 weeks a pint a day you’ll outgrow clothes and be super hungry

Shakes:
wow just saw your before and after pics. Impressive growth

Munchies:
The problem with heavy cream gains is that they are not sustainable. Sure, you can get very fat very quickly drinking it. However, if you have to take a break from it, most of it won't stick.

Most of it won't stick? Sounds almost ideal for those who want to try being fat without the massive commitment of staying fat!
1 year

Any accidental gainers on?

Sorry guys, a little bit of a cry for help I suppose...

But anyway, I'll take any and all advice at this point, so thank you very much!
1 year

Any accidental gainers on?

Around 15 years ago I injured my back and now it causes me tremendous pain to move around in any way.

The stress, ridiculous levels of pain and sudden sedentary life I now lead produced around 60lbs of visceral lard. I don't even look fat....more like very full.

I'm totally not a gainer and my body is far too weak to hold all this weight. I hate my new self, tremendously regret my avoidable injury and feel like every particle of my being is rotting like a zombie due to nerve pain.

Not exactly a happy story, but well...there we are....
1 year

Had to block my first person today

There is thing called tempting fate...basically setting yourself up for failure. And I think the core message here is to examine your own reactions to other people online to make sure you're not screwing yourself over, as you can't fundamentally change others, only guide them.

You wouldn't really expect your car to still be where you left it if you put your keys on the roof, right? You don't owe these people anything!

I mean obviously folks you meet here are gonna want to know your kink pretty soon, but there is no need to go into great detail if your looking for an actual relationship first.
If they get pissed at the lack of details, you can dodge a bullet by ending the convo right there.

To those who are behaving this poorly, please consider not being horny for just a few minutes...
1 year

A non feedist partner

And some mighty inspired art it is!

Sorry, a lil off topic...
1 year

A non feedist partner

Ssbbwstella:
My partner took awhile to understand the kink. But he came around pretty easily once he understood what I desired, It’s always been my passion to get massive, as long as your partner can be supportive and kind then exploring this feedee/feeder kinks can be fun and exciting x

Miachu:
I'm glad it worked out for you!

My BF somewhat gets the kink. As we have spoken about it quite a few times. And considering I've gained 15-20 pounds since we've been together since November/December time from last year lol

And I've made it clear I'm wanting to reach a certain size which he is cool with, his only concern really being my fitness and health. But I've assured him I'll be fine

I am considering/tempted to ask him to at least try a feedist activity some time. Thinking something simple like a easy feeding or just belly play haha

Yeah, something like a little bowl of grapes as fourplay might be a gateway to more fun if it goes well. I mean I certainly can't imagine something so easy to do would be discarded if it excited my favorite person in any way!
1 year

Fattening boyfriend

As always, the reasonable thing to do is listen to Munchies....

Oooor you could just dive right into the worlds sweetest teasing or reassurances. If I had to guess, the behavior as a whole looks like he's giving you an opening to be both sensual and supportive.
1 year
1234   loading