Womens fat vs. mens fat

well what about superfatbellyboy (Will)..... men can have subcutaneous fat and not just visceral... its just genetics and also what you eat
16 years

Physicals are funn

i remember when i was little... like 12, i loved going to the doctors for a physical because we didnt have a scale in the house so that was the time when i got to see how much i had gained! i loved watching the numbers rocket every year. and then id get to listen the doctor tell me how i was above the 98th percentile and that i was obese!!
16 years

Rolls?

i love rolls too...i absolutely despise big hard bellies...i either like a big soft hanger or a big one with a roll or 2 smiley
16 years

Rolls?

i really only think that would work if u wore it all day everyday and all night every night for a REALLY long time but other than that... people's bodies just distribute weight differently and have different complexions so its really just genetics
16 years

A chair blow out

i cant believe this happened but i sat down today in my wicker chair and i fell right through!! i was so turned on! i mean im not HUGE but im by no means average weight. im just suprised! im only 310 and i really didnt expect to bust the chair...either way im extremely happy smileysmileysmiley

has this happened to any1?
16 years

Any video gamers

i play maplestory if any1 does that
16 years
23456   loading