Boyfriend becoming hostile towards my weight gain

Well, have you thought that it's possible that his issue might not even be with your kink, but it's a way for him to vocalize something else that's been bothering him?
9 months

Its possible they're giving him a hard time about it, but also possible that they don't care. Do any of them have bigger girlfriends?

I would recommend just talking to your guy to find out what's up. Either he might not have realized how 'fat' fat is to you or something else is going on.
9 months

Have you considered that it might not be coming from him but his friends or family?
9 months

Tease me

gaining a 100 pounds makes you the real deal. A land whale, lard ass extra wide. Got your own zipcode and all.

congrats on the flab, but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna stop here
1 year

Round wife but far too conscious

Hi Duncan,

Interesting situation. I think there are some possibilities, but it's kind of hard to tell if things are as I think they are.

If you've lived together for 20 years, so that means you know each other very well. She must know what you like, but she doesn't see the positive side of her weight like you do.

In general, I would try to support her in what she wants. Don't force your view point on her. Obviously she's heard them all and doesn't share them. She sounds smart and probably can only be convinced by evidence.

If she says she wants to lose weight it could because of health reasons. Or maybe she knows someone that has weight related health issues. Of course, she could be overreacting, she wont be the first. But she could have legitimate health concerns. So tread carefully.

It also possible that maybe she just doesn't like the idea of being fat and it makes her feel unattractive. Maybe she hold herself to very high standards. Maybe she wants to wear that one dress she could when she was younger. Maybe she's been treated badly by people because of her weight. Could one of many reasons. If this is the case, talking about it can help. Stay away from fetish talk, but ask her why she feels this way about herself. I wouldn't try to get her to change or anything, just listening might is the best approach. Learn what is bothering her.
1 year

Horror movie recommendations?

YomiYomi:
It's not exactly a movie, but try any Junji Itō material.
There is a no-lose

The manga is excellent, but the series not so.

I can also recommend the short movie: zygote

&ab_channel=Inverzija
1 year

Can't navigate to the about page

Saphiel Sir:
If a profile isn't showing, it's because it has been (possibly temporarily) removed by site admin for an unspecified reason that breaches site rules, ranging from asking for money or selling content to posting stolen or insulting content/etc.

That makes a lot of sense, thanks!
A message that informs me off this would help me understand this better
5 years

Chubbypup:
I think that comes from people not loading information, I get it too. They either havent posted it yet or don't intend to.

I really think they filled in that information though, but it's not showing. I can even see the about text in the bottom of their pictures:
fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
5 years

So sometimes I look at some profiles, and when I press the about link, I get a page not found.

It happens when i press this link for example:
fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/member

I never talked to the person before, so I assume I've not been blocked or anything. And it's happened before with other users I've never talked to before.
5 years

How do i tell my girlfriend that i want her to be my feedee.

before telling someone about this preference, it's a good thing to remember that the only knowledge most people have about fat people is 'My 600 pound life' and the feeder shock doc. Unless they're very open minded, it might be a good idea to gouge their opinion on the matter first before things blow up.

And all things considered, if she decides not to be a feedee or doesn't want to be one, you'll have to decide if you can live with that or not. It's one of the drawbacks this fetish has: not many people are really into it.
5 years
12345   loading