2013 holiday weightgain thread

Ha! *swoon* You win my heart! >:3
10 years

New york city & philadelphia

I'm looking for a sunny and adventurous lady to take me on a fun date whilst I'm visiting the week of March 18. I'm unfamiliar with the above metros and don't want to miss the opportunity to experience something different!

You will be expected to be astute in exciting, unapologetic flirting and looking fabulous together while we're out smiley

At the very heart of it, I'll think it a brilliant success for me if you teach me something interesting.

Super bonus if we do something astronomical!

Enough about my needs. PM or respond with some of yours.
11 years

Basic's of gaining weight?

1. Find a cute feeder you click with.
2. Let them come over a lot.
11 years

Boyfriend that will fatten me!

I'm not sure why anyone would come to Minneapolis, but if you happen to be one of those who do, let's have classy date.
11 years

Washington dc metro life

Is DC metro pretty sweet? I have been assured from several friends that it is. Now I'm wondering if it has an FA population as well. Basically, how's the FF community? Lively? Alone? Disgruntled? Friendly? Sexy? Sparse?

Equally important to me is the weather.
1) Is it overcast all the damn time like the Pacific Northwest?
2) Is spring long and full of blooming trees?

I ask because in a long while I might wind up at the FDA in Silver Springs. Working on drugs 'n stuffs isn't as cool if there aren't any chubbies to love.

Also, the map is broken a little. If people say their location is the 'US' or if they put a state without a city, it puts them in DC. Obviously there isn't a billion people actually there, hence the manual query here.
12 years

Growing fat fetish

I vary from the type you describe, 'skinny' with a pot belly, etc, to mid-upper 200s with moderate regularity. I liken it to female's cycles. "Hey, that kinda skinny girl with the muffin top is really hot...oh! Must be that time of the month for me. Better set up a date with my ssbbw friend for 3 weeks from now."
12 years
12   loading