Serious death feedee looking for a death feeder

Death feeder?

Is this a Hairy Prodder reference?

Serious though, death? 🧐
2 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Southern CT anyone?

Looking for anything from friends to The One of both genders. I'm very openminded (and kinky) when it comes to your lifestyle choices, not to mention my own. There is truly only one of me on this earth.

I'd love to see you gain.

Love your life.

8 years

Subreddit for gainers

I don't post much on here, but I am allll over reddit and I would love to help populate a community with one of my main accounts. In a dedicated sub I guarantee that you will be protected from meanies. On the rest of the site people will be complete ***s usually. There is a trend, however slow it is, of reddit finally opening up to bigger girls (think bbw) in some limited instance. However this would only be on non main subs like r/chubby or the curvy metareddit where there any many links to semi pro fat subs. r/trollxchromosomes is also a great actual current feminism thread. It is a spin off of r/twoxxchromosomes which is a bit more uptight imo.

There are even more fat positive subs
but some one them are feminist only and while you would recieve sympathy it would be an inappropriate post,

I spend way too much time on there but I love this site way more and would help FF in reddit in any way,

i apologies in advance for the quality of writing. I am drunk atm.

Just want to help out my fave hookup site. :]
9 years

Gaining vermont tgirl wants u

Hey everybody!
I'm looking for a partner that would love to see me gain (and maybe even feed me!). I'm pansexual so I'm into all types of people, men, women, trans, queer.
I'm also a sub, if you're into that.

I really need someone to tell me I'm sexy and play with my fat. smiley

This ad also applies to people that don't live near me. I'd be open to an open internet relationship.

I also like people that are older so don't be shy just cause you think the age gap is too great.

I like music, movies, taking drives, 420, cooking, spirituality, politics, shopping, funky fashions and many other things I can't think of right now.
I'm pretty flexible and it is said that I get along with everyone.

I dream of getting really big and I know its a possibility if I have someone to encourage me.
11 years