In nc now

I'm in southern VA
8 years

Do any men want to be immobile

georgejorge:
I absolutely would love being fattened to immobility, but I'm not particularly fond of actually living immobile. I guess I get more excited about the journey than the destination when it comes to fat and gaining.

However, it would be incredibly hot to become temporarily immobile due to being overfed until I can't move. Enough that I could move again the next day (as long as my feeder doesn't start the next morning with another stuffing) but I'd still be bigger from the feeding.

Same to be honest. Though, if hoverchair technology (and various other sci-fi concepts) would hurry up, I'd be more into actually becoming immobile.
8 years

Sweating

I tend to sweat a lot, I wish there was a way to stop it from happening, but I guess it's just something you learn to deal with.

That's part of why I shower every morning
8 years

Krispy kreme 12/12

I sooooo wish that there were Krispy Kreme places in my area, I think the nearest one to me is over an hour away smiley
8 years

Gaining with other guys: non gay?

Further, I certainly enjoy platonic feederism.
8 years

Thanksgiving fantasies!

That...is one hell of a fantasy. I'd like to try my hand at this too.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

LovingTheGain:
Heyyy!

Been on and off here for quite a few years to be honest. When I say to myself, I'm going off... I always come back haha

Ex fit guy to be honest, turned feedee. Looking to gain quite a bit of weight whilst chatting to people with common interests. Only really interested in friendship if I'm honest smiley

Hope to hear from some of you smiley

Welcome back to Fantasy Feeder then LTG. Here's hoping you stick around this time heh
8 years

Messages glitch?

Sometimes my messages will create an error alert that says the recipient has blocked me, even though I've just sent them a message/they've just sent me one.

This mostly happens when I remember something I've forgotten to include in a message, so I try to send another one.
8 years

Too explicit?

I used to moderate stories here. And in general the rules are, or were a few years back when I was moderator, no...direct/exact descriptions of genitals/fluids/etc. I think that's the only big thing.
8 years
12345   loading