Fat?

Touched wrote:
Yeah, there was a case in the media 2 month ago, so I looked it up. If your BMI is 35 or more, or if a man has a waist circumference of 102 cm (40.16 inch) or more, a woman of 88 cm (34.65 inch), you have to do additional tests (glucose, lipids). For Asian and Indian people the limits are even lower. There are quite a couple of people on the NZ immigration forum who try to lose weight because of that.
In Australia they test for diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and arthritis if the BMI is 30 or more.
The reason for these rules is that they don't want immigrants to "cause excessive demand on existing social or health services provided by the government".

that could be construed as very discriminatory. On such things as this i would have thought that the government would tread a bit more lightly.
16 years

Fat?

technically obese starts when the person in question is 20% to 30% overweight, that is to say that they are that much over their "ideal" weight. and I dont suppose that you are there quite yet, for only being 165lbs, but nearly
16 years

Any video gamers

I'm a big gamer. I just recently got the new expansion for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. So have been playing that for a while, but also have GH3 and Halo 3, hazzah for gaming
16 years

Any anime fans in here

I like anime, but can't get into Manga, its tha backwards thing. But I like Inuyasha, Naruto, Megas XLR, The Paper Sisters, and I did watch Yu-Gi-Oh! for a while.
16 years

Y newest biggest stuffing

I saw that episode. I thought that part was hilarious, especially when she started to see the maple syrup lady everywhere.
16 years

Biggest meal ever

wow, thats like a lot of food. I used to be able to eat a lot more than I can now...mostly because i got sick and stayed ill for a while and lost most of my appetite.

Here's the biggest meal i've eaten recently:
3 slices of turky
2 pieces of baked ham
3 helpings of Mac n Cheese
4 helpings of brocoli
2 helpings of mashed potatoes w/gravy
Desserts
2 pieces of chocolate pie and 2 pieces of pecan pie

*after i finished i felt like i was going to explode*
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time is it not?
16 years

Thanksgiving- what are you going to do?

I'm going to have a Thanksgiving Dinner with pretty much my entire family. There will be a lot of food, and so many people that it will be easy to stuff myself silly...i cant wait for Thanksgiving
16 years