Why aren't there anime wg stories about the male charactors?

thank u peppermint, but I don't usually write wg or FA fiction or anything related to these areas. I find that it is very hard to keep the charactors OC when doing this...i'm better at writing non-fetish material
16 years

i know i could but my writing sucks as people on this site have pointed out
16 years

I've noticed that a lot, if not nearly all, anime wg stories have female protagonists. I just thought it would be interesting to see a story where a male charactor gains weight, ya know just cause those are harder to find.
16 years

Things are too small

I don't fit in the lecture hall seats at my college, i have to sit in the handi-cap one that has the arm that folds up so I don't get pinched lol, and i can't get the desk part of thos chairs out so i have to write on a book.smiley
16 years

My wife

giantmountain wrote:
i think if she drinks milkshakes, if you get the chance, put some gainer powder or whey protein in it when she isnt looking!smiley

That my freind is despicable. How would you like it if a person came and chained you to a tread mill and put it on high...same thing here.
16 years

Very depressed

LukeFeederUK wrote:

1) I'm fit and actually suffer with it. Even collapsing because blood wasn't reaching my brain in sufficient quantities.
2) I've volunteered myself for scientific study to help those who suffer the way I have.
3) The medical profession aren't interested as there is a LOT of money riding on dieting/slimming/exercise/etc.

The only thing I have found to help me out somewhat is to eat carbohydrate snacks when I feel lightheaded. Usually two times a day at present.

So yeah, encourage your wife to be healthy, but not to get obsessive over it.

You know...you might have low blood sugar rather than low blood pressure. But then again it could very well be both, and also maybe I'm just stupid and don't know what I'm talking about so whatever.
16 years