My wife

Just tell her that you think that she is perfect the way she is. And make sure if she ever complains that she is fat tell her that she is gorgeous. And if she ever asks you if she should lose weight tell her that she has never looked better. The best thing about all of these suggestions is that, in your eyes, they are true and if you help her feel good about herself looking like this she may decide against losing the weight.smiley
16 years

Pear shape in men & self confidence

Well there are certain foods that are supposed to build your belly...and there is always beer lolsmiley
16 years

My progress pics

I looked at your pics and, as Teddy said, you really don't look like you weigh 400+lbs. I guess it must have something to do with your weight lifting prior to your weight gaining. You are also, excluding myself, the tallest person I've so far heard of on this site. I also being 6ft6in.
16 years

Y newest biggest stuffing

giantmountain wrote:
ive also hit a new record at 750 i gorged myself senseless yayy!
42 pancakes, 10 bacon,10 sausage,8 eggs...breakfast
32 oz gainer shake...snack
12 pb and j sandwiches, 2 bags of sunchips. 2 liters of coke....lunch
32 oz gainer shake....snack again smiley
2 teriyaki chicken plates, 2 liters of coke ( a little bit stuffed by now ha)smiley
1 gal of rocky road ice cream
probably close to or over 20,000 caloriessmileysmileysmileysmiley

O.o That is monumental...42 pancakes. I didn't even think that was humanly possible
16 years

White shirts?

OMG G. W. Shrub attaaaack!?!?!?!?!
16 years

Y newest biggest stuffing

Monumental acheivment man, keep up the good work and I hope you reach all of your milestones here-after. I remember how good it felt to finally reach 300, in my opinion the lowest weight that qualifies, a guy at least, as fat.
16 years

Formative experiences

let me see, I think that one of my earliest experience with my desire was when I was around 4yo, I was watching cartoons at my grandma's house and a betty boop cartoon came on, the one about Betty Boop and little Jimmy. And then they started laughing and getting really fat. and also I remember the simpsons episode where Homer gains weight to get on disability
16 years

White shirts?

hmm, I do believe that I have stained about 14 shirts, of all colors, over the last year. It's usually because I get a little, let us say, excited when I eat.
16 years