Hersheys chocolate syrup

(Nods) in that case I'd suggest building up to bigger amounts of heavy cream. I know a lot of new gainers who try too much too fast with heavy cream and wind up making themselves sick.
8 years

Hersheys chocolate syrup

What Scarlet said, I like to mix heavy cream into pre-made chocolate milk. Makes it very rich and tasty.

Also, do you think it's from the richness of the heavy cream that causes you to have stomach issues? Or do you have some dairy sensitivity?

If you have sensitivity I'd suggest taking lactase before trying to drink heavy cream again.
8 years

Hersheys chocolate syrup

Sounds like that might be a bit of a sweetness overload to me. But adding a bit here and there should give you a nice calorie bump. You should also try adding Heavy cream to your shakes as a way to boost the calorie load.
8 years

My videos

I was just looking at some stuff a bit ago, when I noticed that most of my videos appear to be unplayable now. And all of the videos that have become defunct are ones that I captured using the direct video capture tool that was on the site briefly several months ago.

I was wondering if this is possible to be corrected.
8 years

I dunno if it works all the time, but it definitely worked for me recently.

This guy got me fired from a job last June. He got fired less than a month later, then got another job, and was just fired from that. And his girlfriend left him. So I'd call that satisfying karmic blow-back.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Congratulations on making your forum debut. Welcome smiley
8 years

Does love kill gains?

I don't think that you have to worry about that too much.
8 years

Man boobs

I've got pretty big moobs. And for a while I didn't like 'em too much. But (incoming horrible pun) they grew on me (crickets)

Anyway. I like 'em now, and I'd just suggest you know, giving your moobs a feel. Enjoy them like you'd enjoy the rest of your chub.
8 years
23456   loading