Question

Lol what in your opinion is the best way to let someone know you have an interest in them without sounding like a creeper lol.
9 years

How much water is too much?

It all depends on the individual, the reason it is bad for you to drink to much water is because you can over saturate your body and essentially wash out all the electralights (or however you spell it) in your body. I recommend pedealight or Gatorade as a good substitute.
9 years

Looking for rp.

I haven't seen one of these in this thread so here it is post if you are looking for a RP partner.

I'm looking for an RP partner that would want to play out massive stuffing, weight gain and force feeding (this one is optional) feedees and feeders both welcome. (Even though I don't want to gain IRL I think it playing it out in an RP would be so much fun ;3)
9 years

I want to stuff someone so big

I guess this would be a feeders version of the chat topic "I want to stuff so that..."

I want to stuff someone so much that their belly expands with so much food that they are completely helpless under the weight of that food filling them. I would have them keep eating until they couldn't swallow any more food from the shear about that has been packed into their belly. After all that I would lovingly rub their belly telling them how good of a job they did until they fall asleep in a food coma. ^\\\^
9 years

What would you do to me???

I would make sure you had plenty to drink smiley and just to make sure you did I would hold a garden hose up to your mouth until your belly was so full it looked like you were pregnant. Then I might stop :3
9 years

Magic or super power

DebuSenShi wrote:
If I had to choose one, I'd choose Hiro's power from Heroes - time-space manipulation. That way I could go anywhere in the world and visit my international friends at will smiley

Yata!
9 years

Humiliation

Sammii wrote:

Are you actually being serious? Was there really any need in that comment? Out of order. This is his personal ad and is something a lot of people are actually into. Keep your snarky comments to yourself.

I really wish I could like this comment. Thank you.
9 years

Magic or super power

All of these are awsome! Keep them coming smiley
9 years

Magic or super power

If you had one super power or magical power what would yours be? I think mine would be the ability to change the way I look at will, like shape shifting. So what about you, it could be anything :3
9 years

Looking to talk

As simple as the title says just looking for propel to chat with some time. I am very closeted about this sort of thing and I can't really talk about it with my friends.
9 years
12345   loading