Enema suggestions

I suggest warm water
9 years

Nothing more disheartening

Wow well it looks like I kicked a hornets nest or something, who would have thought that one persons opinion would rattle so many cages. Any who...

Give us an example of one of these messages that's not been responded to and maybe you might get some constructive help?

Well what I normally do is read someone's page and if they seem like they would be fun to talk to I would type something along the lines of this.

"Hey there I was reading your profile and you sound like a cool person to talk to. I was hoping we could chat some and get the chance to know each other a little."

Or something like that. I suck at starting conversations.
9 years

Guggy wrote:
I dunno, I imagine getting a message back saying "You suck" would be more disheartening.

Well at least then they give someone the respect of at least acknowledging them. I don't know maybe it's just me but I would rather get "you suck" over being ignored entirely.
9 years

loopytheone wrote:
Also, I am not sure who told men that it is an attractive and great idea to come on forums and whine that nobody wants to talk to them. It makes you come off as self-entitled, as though you feel that us women somehow owe you conversation and attention and are wronging you by not doing so. Not to mention that I wouldn't want to talk to somebody who fills their time with self pitying whining.

If you want women to answer you then be engaging. Ask them questions, talk about things you have in common, get to know that person. It really isn't very difficult.

Who said anything about women? I bet you think all men are the same don't you? I am talking about people in general. It's also a little hard to get to know someone when they don't respond in the first place.
9 years

Then sending a note, seeing that the person opened it and not getting a response back. Is it to much to ask for a simple no or not interested or I don't want to chat. smiley
9 years

Video

It looks very cute you did an awesome job smiley
10 years

I came out!!!!! :d

Haha congratulations! Keep us updated on how this evolves your relationship ^^
10 years

I need help making a diet plan

OnyxStar wrote:
Definitely possible through food/water weight combined with actual weight gain. Also how high her metabolism is, if she didnt eat too much before and now she is she could be gaining a bit.

Either way, awesome job! How are you all enjoying it?

She says she likes it and I can't complain~ she also toled me she is hungry more often so I said she should try and increas the sizes of her meals every time she eats is the next one will be bigger then the last, she's going to do that for a week.

Sadly I am not with her smiley I am deployed right now.
10 years

I converted my girlfriend.

Haha well I was strate up honest with my girlfriend when we first started going out (the way any relationship should start if you ask me) about everything I like and she wants to do all my.... Um fetishes and she now likes bellies :3
10 years
23456   loading