What were the first physical limatations as you got fatter?

I struggle getting socks and shoes on a bit these days. That’s about it.
2 years

How fat would you like to be?

I’m 170ish now. Goal is around 200, maybe eventually 230-250.
2 years

Have you ever told a close friend about your fetish’s?

I've been taking a different approach to it, especially since I started dating a feeder back in January.

Pre-emptive explaining of my weight gain, and maybe feigning oblivity.

Examples:

1: One older co-worker recently commented that I'm starting to get a belly, before adding, "You know what that means? You must be happy with that girl you've been seeing."

I smiled and said, "I am... But yeah, she kind of spoils me. Every time we go out she's giving me candy or something she baked."

He chuckled and said, "Sounds like she's trying to fatten you up, so no one will take you away!"

2: Innocently gushing about feedist aspects of our relationship without letting on that any of it is fetish related. Flashing a huge smile when I check my text messages, and then telling whichever friend/co-worker is close by "awww, she's the best... she just told me she's making me cookies!"

3: Hinting at behavior that could lead to weight gain... "This shelter-in-place is like a waistline apocalypse. I've been trying to order takeout more often to help out these suffering restaurants, but I can't go to the gym to burn off any of the excess calories."

4: This is one I've been preparing for... for years. I've always had active jobs, which burn a fair amount of calories throughout the day. Whenever weight came up, if given the opportunity, I'd make a comment along the lines of, "Actually, I eat like crazy. I think this job is the only reason I'm not the size of a house. If I ever got a desk job, I'd be in big, BIG, trouble.

The closest I ever came to telling someone was a random weird conversation with a friend about fetishes, and how it's funny that one thing can excite someone so much, but repulse another. He made a comment that "lots of guys like fat women", and I chimed in with "and some women like fat men" - and he shot it down.

"Uh, no. No they don't."

"Some do."

"Nope. No woman likes fat men."

"Dude, there are plenty of attractive women who are with fat men and happy."

"Yeah. If the guy is rich."

But no, I never actually told anyone. Except when I was like 5 or 6, and ignorant about it. I don't remember the details, but I essentially asked my mom why I felt "funny and weird" when I think of getting fat.

Closest scare I've ever had to being outed about feedism. At the time, I was relatively new to gaining weight. I always had the feedee bug, but never committed to it until recently. I had put on about 15 pounds in a relatively short time, and was no longer "thin". Probably just starting to get a belly. I had an account here, with pictures and comparison shots.

I was on lunch break, and we had all ordered pizza. I polished off my first slice, then my second. Slowly my third. With gusto, I grabbed a fourth. A co-worker chimed in, "Four slices! No wonder you're getting fat! Fat, fat, fat." He had a weird way of saying things, as English was his second language. And he frequently said random things that made little sense. Another co-worker chimed in, "Don't say that! THAT IS SO RUDE!"

He just laughed and said, "Oh, it's okay. He likes it when people tell him he's getting fat." Then he did his friendly, awkward laugh he always did when he spoke his nonsense, and walked away.

My face must have gotten so red, but I panicked. Did he know? He must have known. Why would he say that? As soon as I got home, I vigorously searched through this site to see if I could find an account that could have possibly been his. I didn't, but I took all my pictures down anyway. It never came up again.
4 years

Submissive feeders

bontaque:
So the main issue I have is that the feederism things I like very much hinge on me being dominant. I love to see people dominated with food but I'm shy in bed and naturally submissive.

I just want to see my partner submit but I'm not usually able to do it. Any ideas?

How would you feel about lovingly bringing your partner treats, followed by more treats, followed by more... and when they say they're not hungry, you could act sad, and sweetly convince them to finish. Guilt them into eating way too much, because they feel bad. And when you're not facing them, evil smirk.
4 years

When did you realize you were attracted to fat people/how were you introduced to this community?

Certain cartoons did it for me. Charlotte's Web, and Pigs Is Pigs specifically - made me want to be able to just eat and eat until I became fat. Hansel and Gretel too. At age 5, I thought it would be awesome to be locked in a cage and forced to get fat. With the caveat that I'd eventually escape, but at least I'd be able to divert responsibility when I turned up shaped like a beachball.

When I was about 8 years old, my family went out to dinner at an all you can eat buffet. I was a tiny kid, but I kept going back for more. I think my parents were surprised more than anything. I fell asleep in the back seat with a sore, distended tummy - and oddly loved how it felt.

In high school, I was more attracted to chubby girls than anything.

Post high-school, I started to research more on the web - mostly ways to get fat, because I was convinced there were tricks, or like OTC pills I could utilize to gain rapid weight. I eventually found websites like Dimensions and a few others that eventually vanished. FantasyFeeder came later, followed by Feabie.

Ultimately, I think I've been a feedee since as long as I can remember, but I'm not quite sure when I realize I liked thicker girls.
4 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

I once ate 11 large slices of thin crust...

For thicker slices, I can eat a whole pizza, but usually get tired of it after 5-6 slices and slow down considerably.

If I really want to put away a lot of food, it’s best to switch to something else after that, to keep my palette engaged in the engorging.
5 years

What causes a fat fetish?

Cartoons were definitely something that contributed to mine - especially the ones when the subject is forced into gaining weight.

Pigs is Pigs was one for sure, as well as Hansel and Gretel.

The fair scene in Charlotte's Web as well...
5 years

Feeders - would you gain with your partner?

Pyre:
I also don't eat a lot and typically put the rest of meals I don't finish into the people around me. Which has and will happen to anyone I date.

My body is ready. smiley
7 years

Feeder girl needs tips (2)!

I think for super effective results, try teasing combined with feeding and seductiveness.

Like FreightTrain said, point out changes.

But simply pointing out the changes may send mixed messages. Pointing out the changes as you feed him a tub of ice cream and lovingly play with his fat rolls... the message there is pretty clear.
7 years

Would you rather...(for gainers and feedees)

Honestly, probably a combination of all five...

1: Even if I know I'm being fattened up, maybe I'm not necessarily aware of the extent it's happening.

2: I like the idea of being dominated, but maybe not in the traditional sense. Rather than being coldly "forced" into things, I think this ties more into #3...

3: I love this idea, and for me it ties back into #2, because the "lovey dovey" stuff is one of my biggest weaknesses. If a feeder wanted to dominate and manipulate me into really packing on the pounds, this is probably the most effective way.

4: Okay, not a boy... and not a toy either. But I'd love having a feeder who's... proactive. smiley

5: I enjoy teasing if it's "loving" and in private. The mean stuff and humiliation doesn't cut it for me.
7 years
12345   loading