Wg fantasy hypotheticals

These ideas are kind of out there, but I'm kind of curious how the gainers/feedees would react to a couple of "fantasy" scenarios if they came to realization.

1: You're presented with a package of 200 M&Ms. Each M&M will make you gain 5 pounds. There are no other negative effects from the M&Ms, just the weight gain. Gain would be mostly fat, but perhaps some a bit of muscle to support your extra pounds. You can take as many as you want at your leisure.

Again, the only worry you would have over taking these is 1) explaining a sudden weight gain and dealing with the reactions and 2) fitting into your clothes!

The weight gain would begin instantly, and take 30s - 5minutes depending on how many M&Ms you ate. This would allow you to watch yourself fatten up right before your very eyes.

If worried about where you would gain the weight, I'll add in this clause: you can selectively gain weight in areas by rubbing them with your palms as you begin to swell up.

Weight gain is not temporary, and can only be undo through regular means (diet and exercise). What would you do with them? Take one every so often? Take several at once?

2) Same scenario, except you have an endless supply of the M&Ms and the weight gain is temporary. At any given time, you can undo your weight gain by something simple such as pinching your nose. There would be no adverse effects to this, no loose skin or stretch marks. How would you handle this situation?
11 years

Do feeders make a difference?

I would say they do, by sheer virtue of feeding frequency.

A gainer may eat a lot of calories, but not nearly as constantly as they are capable of... a feeder may fix that.

Example: I've pigged out quite a bit this past month, but really only at my convenience. With term papers and stuff, I was more focused on school than eating at times... imagine if during those times I had someone bringing me a constant supply of food and high calorie drinks?

Another example: I'm about to head to work, but just spent an hour or so mindlessly web browsing. I'm not hungry, so it didn't cross my mind to eat anything this morning. Of course, I'm not full either. A feeder might make sure I was full before heading into work.
11 years

Gain 2 lbs a day?

10,000 calories a day is a lot - not sure it's really possible unless you are able to gorge yourself all day and tolerate massive amounts of cream and/or oil (don't try it!)...

Even if you can do 10,000 in a day, I'd doubt you could do it with any amount of frequency...

If anyone can, I'd love to know how... Saw someone who claimed to take in 40,000 calories in a day, but I'm skeptical of that without details...
11 years
56789   loading