Into rp? post your info. here!

So, I'm into rp, though it has been quite a while since I've done much of this variety. Nevertheless, I thought it might be worth putting this out there, and seeing if anyone compatible comes along.

I tend towards paragraph style, rather than line by line, and try to include setting, action and dialogue. I'm fine with including or excluding actual sex, as that doesn't tend to be the part that really does it for me anyway.

As far as character and settings, in rp I tend to prefer to play the role of the feedee, and play as a heterosexual male. I love power exchange scenarios where as the feedee I'm in a more submissive position, but I wouldn't say I'm a sub. I just enjoy a feeder who takes charge of my character's weight gain. I do not at all enjoy passive feeders who just want to sit back and watch my character fatten themself.

As far as the relationship involved in the rp I'm open on that, it can be anything from husband/wife to boss/employee or doctor/patient. I'm always open to discuss new ideas as well, and I try to be flexible to accommodate my rp partner's needs as well. smiley

If you're interested, you can catch me on kik at Zackariah23, or if you want my Discord you can message me here or on kik and I'll give it to you. I look forward to hearing from you. smiley
6 years

Deviantart links

Oh wow, I actually love your art, you have a really neat style. smiley
6 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Reality: no. But as a fantasy, I think immobility is incredibly powerful.
6 years

Feedees

I don't suppose you are ever in the Virginia Beach area? I'm always up for talking, in any case. smiley
8 years

M looking for f feeder, local or long distance

I'm a chubby, nerdy guy in Virginia Beach in an open relationship. I'm a feedee and feeder both, but lately I've swayed more to my feedee side.

I'm liking for an attentive female feeder, either local or ling distance, who would enjoy spoiling me with food and making me grow. I'd be delighted to meet, cam, really whatever you are looking for. I hope to hear from you. smiley
8 years

Should i tell so about fetish?

Yep, tell him. You're young and you want to build your relationship on trust and sharing these kinds of things.
9 years

Feeder/feedee in va!

So I had a personal ad before, and deleted it some time ago out of frustration. Nonetheless I'd still very much like to meet a female feeder or feedee, either way, who'd be as excited to explore feedism with me as I would be with her.

I have a partner, and we are in a polyamorous relationship. This is not quite the same as an open relationship, it means that we are both open to forming long term bonds with others in our relationship, not that either of us are looking for one night stands. It's possible that bond could take different forms, depending on our chemistry together. For example a primary/secondary relationship, or perhaps we can form a trinary relationship if that works out. We are both very open minded, very non traditional, and very liberal.
Ideally, I'd like to find someone who lives close by, but I'm not ruling out long distance either. It's very possible that we will have opportunities to move in the future, related with my work. As such, you never know, we could end up neighbors - and if we've been exploring feedism long distance, I know I'd make every effort to try and make it happen in person and long term, if we get to that level where the commitment is warranted.
I've got experience as a feedist; I lived with my ex-feedee for a while, and so I know that this is something I truly do want. Is it something you want just as much? Then have a look at my profile, say hello, and who knows, maybe we can both find what we are looking for. smiley
9 years

Moving to plymouth !

Oh, yooouuu mean in GB. lol
9 years
12345   loading