Moving to plymouth !

You wouldn't happen to mean Plymouth, NC would you?
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

4-5 weeks should work for me, at least. Personally I'd vote against CiCi's, but I'd gor for anywhere that has some variety. Mainly I want to meet people, so I'd probably try and make it regardless of venue, honestly.
9 years

Dc ish- january ish

I'd love to try and make something, but like most here, would need some good notice in advance.

Perhaps someone who knows the DC area could coordinate a bit?
9 years

North carolina, anybody?

Southern VA/NC seem to be short on the female members. There are far more of us in general up towards the DC/MD area, I've noted.
9 years

Iso gainer in va

Fair enough, best of luck, I'm pretty sure there are several other feedee guys around Virginia.
9 years

Iso gainer in va

Well, I sent you a message. smiley
9 years

Seeking feeder in virginia

I'm in Virginia Beach now, and am down for hanging out or talking with anyone who wants to. I've got a feeder, but would totally enjoy getting to know any feedees of the female persuasion nearby..

I'd also absolutely be up for some kind of get together, if we could ever make that happen here. smiley
9 years

Unwelcome pic comments: rant

So, first take a large group of fetishist males, then add in a cultural norm that men are free to judge any woman's body in an objectifying manner, and top it off with the effect of anonymity and the once removed nature of communicating on the internet. We've just described a recipe for carelessness and ignorance to run rampant. Most of the guys making these comments probably didn't read your profile. They honestly also probably are only focused on what brings them gratification.
9 years

Pregnant and wanting to feed!

Hey, I'd love to talk, mauiwowie. I sent a message, I'm not horribly far away. smiley
9 years
12345   loading