How long did it take?

I did most of my gaining as a teen, so my adult gain is really modest. I was 245 by the time I was 16, and I didn't gain past that until I was 22 or 23. From there, it took me two years (off and on) to get to my peak of 285.
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Definitely rolls. Double bellies, folds, softness and jiggling get me going like crazy.
6 years

Weight gain with sugary drinks?

I agree with not relying exclusively on sugar, but you can do both. It's very possible that as you gain your appetite for "real" food will go up anyway. No one's said anything about 360-420 pounds yet; you can try to gain a few dozen via sugary drinks and then go from there.
6 years

Updated size survey

"A. How big are you now?"

5. I'm 6'5", peak of 285, now low 260s. At my peak I was getting a couple of the effects of 6 (more folds, belly getting in the way while sitting), but I was still more of a 5.

"B. What's your goal size?"

Either 4 or 5 are fine. 6 would've been included in my answer six months ago, but I've had to cut back for my health.

"C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?"

Still 4 or 5.

"D. What would your ideal partner's size be?"

Anywhere from 5 to 7.

"E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?"

6 years

Double chins

I think they're hot on women, but I personally don't really enjoy having one. I agree that my face/neck is pretty much the only area of my body where I DON'T want to be fat.
7 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL

No.

2. Ate myself to sleep

More or less. I've definitely been so stuffed that I'm too lethargic to stay awake.

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time

No.

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy

Small quantities sometimes, like a handful of fries.

5. Been called a fat name in public

Yeah, in high school.

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly

Nope.

7. Been fatter than my current weight

Yes, but only by about 10 pounds.

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button

No popped buttons, but I have ripped clothes.

9. Broken furniture because of my weight

Surprisingly, no.

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on

...Okay, this one is just weird and really doesn't fit here. No.

11. Fantasized about immobility

Not for myself, no.

12. Ate until I threw up

Yeah, once or twice. Never intentionally.

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size

No.

14. Posted nudes of myself online

No.

15. Been fed online

Yes.

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member

Yes.

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat

"Worship" is probably too strong, but I've been with women who liked heavier guys.

18. Started rubbing my belly in public

I've probably done this discreetly at some point.

19. Been called a pig

No.

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner

No.

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer

No.
7 years

Masturbation

C59DE:
It's really hot masturbating getting a bigger belly especially when it gets big enough to get in the way. Having been super skinny the way it feels is really a turn on.

I can relate to this. I was also very skinny at one time and now (only since about 15-20 pounds ago) my belly is in constant contact with my hand while I do it. It's amazing.
7 years

How does it feel to be obese?

I'm 280, but I'm also 6'5" so I'm probably "thinner" than you're thinking. I don't really feel that different other than comfortable in my own skin, although my tolerance for heat is even worse than before (and that really sucks, living in Florida). And no, I don't have any health problems.
7 years

When did you start gaining

I started when I was 12, though I'd wanted to be fat since about 8 or so.
7 years

Like a drug

Not quite to such an extent, but I do find that I get irritable now if I'm hungry, and being stuffed feels better and more comfortable now than it did way back when.
7 years
34567   loading