Non-greasy and non-dairy alternatives?

Hey all! My stomach does NOT like sweets, greasy food, or dairy products; the usual items that are suggested to gain weight. I’d rather not have constant stomach aches throughout the day thanks to forcing food in that my body doesn’t agree with. Are there any alternatives that aren’t in any of those categories? I’d appreciate whatever advice comes my way! smiley
2 years

Real tips on how to create a story

My advise when writing is to have an actual story behind it being a fetish work. When I write mine and post them, I like to make it seem like it’d be a regular book you would read on Inkitt or WattPad with actual substance rather than straight getting to the point. This spices things up and draws readers into your story! Also, make sure there are no spelling errors before publishing as too many will scare the readers away because it’s too exhausting to mentally correct the five-hundredth misspelled word!

Be descriptive if you’re able to, to describe the setting and what’s going on rather than straight dialogue like I see some stories on here. I also recommend finding free stock photos for the “book cover” or to use free websites like Canva where you can make one! Find something that’s relevant but captivating to the eye!

That’s all I have so far on this. I can’t think for any more.
2 years

Old stories being reposted

GembotBeepBoop:
The latest JM Ross offering is four years old and surprisingly shorter than it used to be.
What new content do you think they're offering?
Absolute farce.

It’s bullshit they can be allowed to delete it after a few months only for them to repost it a few months after that. It’s such bs. I’ve seen many of those same stories being reposted. It makes it harder for us smaller writers to get seen. -.-
3 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

I work as a patient sitter in a hospital. I sit here watching someone for eight hours a day and five days a week. It has led to massive changes in my dietary habits. I’ve gained a lot of feed being able to sit here and snack, when I’m not with COVID patient of course. Lol It’s been great. I grew from a size 12 to 16 fast.
3 years

Addiction to fast food

I eat out every day for the past year. I’ve become addicted to myself so much to the point where my family had a “coming to Jesus” moment with me about how much fast food I order and how it’s bad for my health. Lol. I LOVE gorging on some Taco Bell or McD’s! It’s definitely packed on the pounds. Haha
3 years

Writers of ff

I write the stories from a particular idea that I haven’t seen covered before here on FF. I also LOVE to write romance and like to write a good romance with the fetish thrown in there to help move the relationship forward, like my current work. I dislike humiliation and slob-like behavior so I avoid that in my writing. I really love pregnancy so I tend to write more of that with weight gain happening in the story since I also love that. I tend to write as I go since it’s hard for me to plan an entire story out. Yay for ADHD. :x.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

I’ve dreamed about that, too! Just to be bred over and over again without keeping the kid would be great since I have zero interest in having a kid. 😅 It’s so hot and sexy! Pregnant bellies are a huge turn on for me. I’m pretty sure it was part of my bisexual awakening as a youth. 🤣
3 years

The ability to save story drafts

Hey all! As a writer I find the writing feature clunky and would think my fellow writers would love to be able to save drafts instead of it automatically being submitted. This way, we can write a few chapters and upload them once we’re done and be able to do this for a whole story.

I write in pieces rather than write it as a whole. I’m sure there authors out there as well who write like this and would find this feature beneficial. Apps like WattPad and Inkitt have this ability so hopefully y’all can make this happen. 😁
3 years

Shaving fupa

I shave everything since I hate being hairy and prefer to be cleanly shaven, even down there. I’ve been fat my whole life so I’ve always found a way to shave my fupa. It requires hefting my belly and some awkward angles but I get it done as best as I can. 😅
3 years

What is wanted in premium content?

Ever since joining this program, I’ve struggled as to what would be considered Premium versus Free content?

Any ideas that would draw viewers in? I’m clueless here. 😅
3 years
1234   loading