What do you look for when making a friend on here?

I just look for things in common, sense of humor, great personality, witty, smart, similar interests. Just the typical stuff one would look for.
8 months

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Been playing Labyrinth of Refrain on Switch

Dead by Daylight, Deep Rock Galactic, ESO, Fallout 76, and many others on PS4
2 years

Looking for friends :(

I would love to chat with you as well if you like. Hit me up a message
8 years

Looking for a big nerdy guy

Zero1:
As the title says, I'm looking for a big nerdy guy. It doesn't matter if you're a feeder or feedee or mutual gainer. I'm looking for a relationship either in So Cal or long distance. I'm a nerdy girl who loves playing video games. Message me for more info about me and if you are interested in getting to know each other.
I'm a big nerdy guy living in AZ so I'm not that far from Cali and would love to talk nerdy. I love videogames, anime, reading, cooking, puzzles, movies, and many other things too numerous to mention. I hope to hear from you
8 years

Induced lactation?

carie_luv wrote:
i know a girl who induced lactation a few years back. it takes a lot of dedication. you have to massage and pump your breasts about every 3 or 4 hours for up to a few weeks before you get any results.

i've been really interested in trying it myself recently, i just don't know if i'd have the dedication and patience for it.
I think you'd do just fine if you tried carie
10 years

My gain

looking great Samantha keep it up!
14 years

About you

First Name: Travis
Sex: Yes please...lol...but no I'm male
Orientation: Straight
Type: FA/BHM
Likes: Computer, MMO's Internet, cooking, anime, reading, video games. movies, music, etc.
Dislikes: Stupid people, onions, bad hygiene
15 years

Moobs :i

I have some decent sized moobs. I've had them for years...so I've grown attached to them...lol
15 years