After achieving your goal weight

I’ve had goal weights change over the 14 years I’ve been purposely gaining. Got to a point where I was big enough in 2019. Then covid hit & I easily packed on another 10 pounds in 3 months without even trying. Gained another 5 having the “oh well I’ll loose it later” attitude. I had never been close to 160 in my life. I started feeling too big & had some acid reflux issues so I got back down to just above my goal (148, goal was 145). Now I’m back eating dessert everyday. I’m sure I’ll gain some back which is fine… but I don’t want to get out of hand again. I’m 5’4. I started at 107. I like the level of thickness I have.
2 years

5’5” 120lbs gain 30 lbs asap advice

How does dairy fat cause you to gain? I'm considering doing some heavy cream gains b4 the end of the year. Not much..maybe 6 to 7 pounds....

TuffBoy:
I would say definitely! I’ve been to 155lbs before and it all seems to make my belly and but balloon and round out a lot

becomingoverweight:
I'd say gaining with sugars and carbs would be good for getting that physique. If you ever want to soften up just gain a few pounds with dairy fat. I must warn you though that visceral fat can cause metabolic syndrome when in excess.
4 years

Skinny people who became fat?

I've always been very tiny 5'4 108. Now I'm pretty curvy at 145.
4 years

What was your high school experience like?

alanz:
I was invisible until my classmates needed me for something. And I had a really difficult time learning how to socialize.

I enjoyed high school. but I was really skinny. 5'4 110 pounds. So I got teased regularly. After high school I got really determined to get thick...and look at me now
5 years

How do you like to relax?

Surprised no one said food.
5 years

How do u feel about a 150 pound 5'4 woman

I agree not everyone gets thicc some just go from slim to fat. I think I'm a tad bit thicc right now

SahX:
Just to fix some things out.

"Thicc" is an expression describing a peculiar fuller silhouette which meant one woman with full breasts, wide hips, big thighs and a heavy bottom while being still more-or-less waist-defined, not a range of weight. Not everybody is/got "thicc" .

Yet, at 150 pounds a 5' 4" woman is overweight. If she can stand a few more pounds? That's her choice.
5 years

Well this is my current weight .... sooo what ya think
5 years

Thicc? Skinny? Could stand a few more pounds ?
5 years

Fat ladies: who grew up fat and who got fat as am adult ?

I grew up skinny .... wasnt until I discovered this site and heavy cream that I put on weight. I think I'm still skinny but I'm 40 pounds heavier
5 years
12345   loading