Am i drinking the right heavy cream?

I gained 40 pounds on heavy cream
5 years

Ex-skinny gainers; at what point did you feel truly chubby?

Now! I've always been skinny and after gaining nearly 35 pounds I'm starting to feel the chubbyness
5 years

Heavy cream make face fat?

Heavy cream went to belly and legs
5 years

What can i add to heavy cream to make it not taste like shit?

AyLmaokai:
Currently do like a pretty moderate amount before bed with chocolate sauce every night

Is it fattening u up
5 years

That one moment!

I've wanted to gain since high school. I tried to get serious in my first year of college but didnt know about heavy cream. By the time I was 20 i took it serious. I made an effort to overeat and drink milkshakes every day. It was alot of fast food and baskin Robin's, but I quickly went from 110 to 125 pounds. I took a break then decided to gain more. By 24 I decided I wanted to be 140 but I'd take it slow. I used heavy cream and fast food to pack on each pound...I wasnt really stuffing anymore...as cream was fattening me up quickly. Now...at 27 I'm 142 and I'd still like to get to 145. Planning to do a cream gaim very soon to get to my goal. Might go over a bit ...opps
5 years

What weight would classify someone as thick?

For example. Im 5'4 and African American....what weight would make me thick by normal standards? Am i already thick?

What about for others. What weight do u all think makes a women thick...not fat or obese
6 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

Lol well i guess no ones attracted to little 135lbs 5'4 me
6 years

How long until you notice heavy cream gains?

inevitable:
Yep, it takes a few days.

The extra calories get stored in the body's "short term storage" aka the liver. If you keep getting plenty of calories then the body starts storing the excess in the liver as fat.

So it can take some days for it to show up as fat. Best thing is to sustain the cream and excess calories. My experience is that the weight still comes in bursts.

So after a week or so ill notice im a bit thicker? Esp since cream is 100% fat
6 years
12345   loading