"plus-size singer rihanna--" 'plus-size' where???!!! 😂

Youre right ..riri is not plus sized by any means but she has gotten pretty thick...i love it!
6 years

How long until you notice heavy cream gains?

Im planning to fatten up with a heavy cream smoothie nightly and adding some to coffee every morning. How long until i should start seeing new fat?
6 years

Heavy cream really works!

1love:
So i gained 4 pounds last week before my scale broke. Kinda funny cuase i know i did more, but not by mow much. I got close to 6000 calories a day with the help of the cream. However I found by the end of the week the cream would give me pretty bad heartburn. Burps were made of fire.
Anybody got any suggestions on how i can keep drinking it without getting heartburn. Is there anything i can add to the cream to stop it hurting?

Try ice cream shakes with cr3am
6 years

boundandfeed:
If you keep eating your "normal" diet, you should see some results, by adding on the extra cal. at bed time. This late night eating will also help slow your metabolism.

Hoping late night shakes make the gains quicker. Im so skinny i need the extra fat
6 years

stillnoname:
Im thinking about doing cream shakes before bed again. Nothing crazy. Just about 1k cals worth nightly. Think ill see gains?

august:
Based on your age/weight/height, you'll need to consume around 2308-2470 to gain 1 lb a week and 2822-2986 to gain 2 lbs a week (if you are active/exercise at all, you'll need more than this). If you eat 2k during the day and have 1k of cream at night, you should gain around 2 lbs a week.

Thanks! I dont workout at all...hoping to do this for.a few weeks and see what happens. Hope i put on some pounds. Not looking to.get fat..just thicker.
6 years

Im thinking about doing cream shakes before bed again. Nothing crazy. Just about 1k cals worth nightly. Think ill see gains?
6 years

New to gaining

Thank u. Gonna start with 5k a day. 😊

stillnoname:

CallBR549:
Well THAT is gonna add up pretty quick! Rather than set a goal of a weight or amount gained, set your goal for a calorie count and a minimum time to stick with it! 5000 cal/day and 6 months for example![/quote]

I did 5k a day for 2 months before taking weekends off frim it and gained 20 pounds .i just want the weight quick
6 years

New to gaining

Thank u. Gonna start with 5k a day. 😊

stillnoname:
Plz do them for me. 5'4 132 26years old lazy lifestyle

august:
You'll need to eat between 2805 - 3012 to gain 1 lb a week, and 3348 - 3560 to gain 2 lbs a week. I'd start with 2800 and work up from there if you don't see results.
6 years

New to gaining

Plz do them for me. 5'4 132 26years old lazy lifestyle

august:
Welcome to FF! 30 lbs in just a few months is remarkable!

To determine exactly how many calories you need to gain at a certain rate, you first need to calculate your TDEE. I'm sure you probably already know this.The body tends to speed up the metabolism as you gain (via adaptive thermogenesis), so most TDEE calculators are a little off because they don't take this into consideration.

If you want me to do the calculations for you, I just need your age, height, weight, current activity level and desired rate of gain.
6 years
23456   loading