Vegetarian

I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian! Have been for 18 months. I love it! smiley
14 years

Things that terrify you?

I have terrible automatonophobia; fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsely represents a sentient being. Mine in particular doesn't apply to ALL types of dolls/puppets/etc, but most of them freak me out. For example, I never had a problem with Barbies, but don't let me anywhere around an American Girl store. Unless they're moving, mannequins don't faze me. But...I can't be in the same room as a Chucky doll. And I can't touch it. The "sentient being" part only applies to those that are humanoid. Any doll, puppet, animatronic that represents an animal doesn't freak me out.

I'm also very pyrophobic. I can't, and have never, used a handheld Bic lighter. The last time I used a match, I was about nine years old...and it dropped onto my bare leg. I'll go to a bonfire but if I get downwind from it at all, I get very uncomfortable. One of my biggest fears is my house burning down. I'm not even 100% comfortable with the idea of cremation after I die.
14 years
3637383940   loading