Video game worlds you'd love to live in

I always liked the nature of Kalimdor. Other than that some cyberpunk setting, Shadowrun would be a blast.
Although I like Fallout, probably wouldn't want to live there.

I'm making a "medium" fantasy DnD world, trying not to hard copy real world counterparts like Warhammer or Forgotten realms.
Anyone up for kilt-wearing guerilla-fighting tanned hobbit smelly-cheese makers or gnomish larvae-harvesting colonies in giant bug infested australia?
1 year

Steam sale

Goat Simulator and Witcher 3 for me smiley
1 year

How many steps a day do you walk in average?

I'm tracking it since autumn of 2020. Aim for 10k each day, even in bad weather. If it's a busy shift, it's usually 20-25k, regular day about 15k. Once I had 32k after going for a walk/stroll that got a little longer than expected.
I don't drive so I walk everywhere, it's quite normal in here.
1 year

Other places to meet people into feedism

Perhaps I should move to Montreal smiley
2 years

Other places to meet people into feedism

Ayumi Orihime:
We may be few but we're definitely out there! 😉

Well color me impressed!
2 years

Any recommendations for metroidvania games?

Really enjoyed Sundered, but then again it's probably only metroidvania I ever played.
2 years

Sugar addiction

I know it's weird asking on this site, but here goes.
I quit smoking and drinking with no trouble at all, but this one is a bitch. It's the only stuff Iballow myself to calm down my messed up nerves but sometimes think I eat too much of it. One day I'm perfectly fine without eating a single bar, the next day I eat four of them. Any thoughts or similar experience?
2 years

Funnel feeding

Harry-Misty:
Gosh, thanks!) But what about tubes that I can move right in my stomach?[/quote]

I had an endoscopy and you don't want tube shoved down your throat right to a stomach. Feeding this way could be very dangerous cause you keep gagging, you might even choke on vomits.
2 years

Share your dark fantasies

Satana:
A sexually explicit fantasy…

I would kidnap about 4 or 5 fat men and take them to a secret place, like an isolated house where they can’t escape. I would have 2 other women feeders who help me fattening them, controlling their weightgain.

As soon as the fatties wake up in the house I place them in line, hands tied up. I order them to go on the scale, I write down their weight. Then I measure their belly and their chest one by one, pinching their fat and laughing at their squishy flesh until they feel embarrassed.
My two beautiful colleagues are watching them from the corner of the room, they’re holding a whip to dissuade the lardy boys from trying to resist…

Then I ask the fattest man to come in front of the others… I order him to go on all fours, I grab his love handles firmly and I “rape” him with a strap-on until I make him cum right here.

This could go on every week with other “punishments” and “rewards” depending on their weightgain.

Looks like you won't even have to kidnap anybody with all the volunteers...
3 years

Meeting fat men in real life

I live just across the borders smiley But it's a little too late, few years ago I was over 100 kg, now I'm about 80...
3 years
123   loading