Greatest chat up lines that youve heard in ff so far

There's some freak on youtube and probably here too that does this weird sound effect/action block thing like, *BELLY GURGLE*, or *rubs tummy and moan*. It creeps me the hell out.
10 years

Maximize your chipotle

I don't know if pointing out articles is against the rules, but here's a great article about getting the biggest portions at Chipotle:

www.businessinsider.com/how-to-get-bigger-portions-at-chipotle-2013-10

P.S.
Don't bother reading the comments, it's just the usual anti-fat drivel.
10 years

Adjusting to the gainer's diet

You know, I've also found that doing a little bit of exercise seemed to help. Not cardio, but some weightlifting now and again would really stimulate the appetite and make me more tired in the evenings. Maybe I should actually do a little gym stuff. If I go at least eight times a month, I get some kind of health insurance discount. Ironic, seeing as how getting fit isn't the goal in this case.
10 years

Adjusting to the gainer's diet

People usually come on here for advice on how to gain; I put on about fifty pounds over the course of three months last year, so I thin***now what I'm doing. I have a different problem. I decided to start gaining again after taking a break from last year, but this time I've been having a hard time adjusting. I know eating before bed is key, but I find that every time I do it I have a rough time getting to sleep and I'm restless all night. My appetite is not so great either. Also, my digestive system isn't taking it so well. I feel like one of those middle-aged guys who used to great runners or whatever trying to relive their glory days, only to find they can't handle it anymore. I'm only 22, but I feel like I'm past my gaining prime. Any ideas how to cope with some of these issues?
10 years

Gain-spotting

Most of us would probably agree that our fetish is one of our best-kept secrets, except from the people on here of course. That can obviously make it difficult to meet like-minded people in the real world. Can anyone think of "signs", so to speak, that someone is a feedee/feeder?
11 years

Male gainer clothing advice

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but after reading through the personal gaining experiences on here I've noticed that there's always one common complaint: clothes. I know as well as anyone that it's a lot of fun to go through old clothes and see how tight they've gotten, but when it comes to living comfortably and obeying the outside world's dress code there are practical concerns. Through my experiences I've found some ways to alleviate the pressure on both the wallet and waistline, and I thought I'd share some with you.

1) Underwear. It's got to have just the right fit to support without crushing. I've found that knit boxer briefs are the best choice for gaining because they are fairly elastic and will grow with you (for a little while). Also, the leg part helps alleviate chub rub.

2) Pants. They can be problematic because they're usually expensive and unlike leggings (lucky you, girls) they don't grow with you very much. Sometimes you can get pants with a loose waist fit that you can reign in with a belt, but if you're like me the thighs are the first thing to fill up and there's no way to make those adjustable. Unless you're particularly snooty and/or have rules about clothes for work, I've had a lot of luck going to second-hand stores (Goodwill, etc.) and picking out the not-so-tattered slacks. You can find almost any size, even the "big and tall" ones, and they're a fraction of retail price.

3) Shirts. As someone who never had to wear a suit and tie to work, I can't speak to that, but I imagine that through pins or whatnot you can get shirts a few sizes too big and let them out as you grow. If you prefer T-shirts and the occasional button down there are more options. Having looser-fitting T-shirts is no crime, so starting with some of those will increase their lifetime. Although this is more helpful in the winter than the summer, I've been able to hang on to T-shirts that have outlived their looseness by having a number of sweaters/sweatshirts to wear over them. No one bats an eye at loose outerwear, so investing in a number of those (with various warmth/thicknesses) can help you be more modest with your new bulk.

3)Shoes. Your shoe size probably won't change very much throughout your gain (although I've seen it happen), so for the sake of health and comfort this should be the one item you don't skimp on. Paying a little extra for a comfortable, sturdy pair of shoes will pay off in the long run. Your feet will thank you.

I know there are things missing here, so I'm happy to read anyone else's advice.
11 years
12   loading