How do i approach this fetish?

Through normal dating it would be really difficult to meet someone like that. I recommend some of the dating sites for bbw's and bhm's. Just place an ad stating what you're looking for, along with other interests of course and see what happens. I wouldn't expect a lot of responses, but it's a start.
1 year

Fatluvinguy:
The points you've mentioned are all legitimate concerns. If your are straight finding a female feeder is very difficult, but not totally impossible. If you're gay the chances are a little better. Just being fat shouldn't stop you from finding a partner. Lots of fat guys have partners.

Bigandbloated:
My problem is that how hard it would be to find a partner willing to support this kink through normal dating. The majority of fat people aren't fat by choice, and since dieting and losing weight is so ingrained in today's society a lot of people would be repulsed by somebody actively trying to get fatter. There's the possibility of dating someone normally and then hoping their into it (or actively try to get them into it) but that could take a long time and could go very wrong. I'd find it easier to probably look for someone already into the kink, even if it's just a friendship.
1 year

Fashion tips? i guess?

I agree with the comment about wearing clothes to match your size. There is a point where you can't hide the gut anymore, simple as that. In my case I'm fine with that. I love my gut. Maybe in your case you have to wear dress shirts for work so it's unavoidable, but I generally stay away from buttons as much as possible. I just dress for comfort.
1 year

The points you've mentioned are all legitimate concerns. If your are straight finding a female feeder is very difficult, but not totally impossible. If you're gay the chances are a little better. Just being fat shouldn't stop you from finding a partner. Lots of fat guys have partners.

Dealing with family and friends is struggle for lots of gainers, male or female. You just have to be strong and let them accept the new you. In a way any comments about your weight can be taken as a compliment since are trying to fatten up.

There are some possible risks to gaining a lot of weight. Some people are fortunate to avoid any issues, others not so much. I don't know if the problem you described is related to weight gain obviously. My take is try gaining and if there are issues that really make you uncomfortable, then stop. I figure lots of people take risks to pursue something they like doing such as car racing or free climbing, etc, etc.

My thought is give it a try if that is your desire. Better that than have regrets later on. Just be happy and confident with the added pounds.
1 year

Favourite sports team to watch?

Punkviper:
Hockey is probably the only major sport I've not seen live, might have to get myself up to see Nottingham Panthers

Animus:
Definitely more fun live

Punkviper:
Will have to give it a crack then!
Hockey here as well. love Toronto, hate the bruins. lol
1 year

Weight gain goals for 2023?

I gave up on setting goals. I'd always just hit a plateau after a few pounds and end up frustrated. I'm sure lots of people here share the same problem. Have to admit I'm envious of those here that have succeeded in gaining massive amounts of weight.
1 year

Turned on by your own fat

Absolutely. If getting fat didn't turn me on I'd be thin.
1 year

Adderall is ruining my gain...

BlackBarbie108:
Hey all,

I have a rare sleep condition and recently was prescribed Adderall to help me function during the day. It's been incredible for that and a total life changer. But I think I underestimated it's impact on my appetite.

My appetite was low-ish before, but I was still able to get a solid gain by eating extra and stuffing from time to time. But now my appetite is like nonexistent. It's doubled the effort it takes to eat past the point of fullness and decreased the desire to eat at all.

I'm starting to feel hopeless against it and don't know what to do. Forcing myself to eat when I'm not hungry results in nausea and stomach pain. But I'm desperate not to lose weight. I'm at a loss with this...

Any insight or advice would be super helpful right now 😭
I don't really have any advice but I do sympathize with your situation. The medication i take for diabetes has the same effect. It's very effective for controlling my blood sugars, but the side effect is frustrating. I suppose one thought I've had is to eat smaller amounts more often to counteract the effect, but that isn't always practical. Hope you find a good solution.
1 year

Feeder and relationship?

I'm sure you'll get a ton of messages
1 year

I got stood up by someone here

Sorry your date ended so badly. Try not to judge us all based on one jerk. This is a pretty good place to hang out for the most part.
1 year
12345   loading