Sites for teenage bbw's

after speaking to shazzy i've decided to create a forum (on a hosting package i barely use anymore smiley ) smiley however...it still needs a LOOOT of work done to it....
14 years

Birthday thread!

Another August 7th here smiley
15 years

Chatroom etiquette

It appears that there are a lot of people that go into the chat room who's sole purpose is to get their end away, much to the annoyance of a lot of other people; so here are a few pointers on Chatroom Etiquette;

- Don't just jump straight into chat and ask lots of people if they are gaining/if they are a feedee etc. Try and lurk and see what the current topic being discussed in the chatroom is.

- Be polite to the other chat room users, you are more likely to get into a conversaton with someone if your opening line is 'Hi [NAME], how are you' rather than 'your body is sexy', 'you have big breasts', 'do you want to RP' etc (yes i have seen all of these)

- Show some decorum while in the chat room;
for the men: think with your head, not your cock

Decorum (n.): Appropriateness of behavior or conduct.

- Introduce yourself to a person before requesting a private chat, and if the person declines, DONT KEEP ASKING, they said no and they mean no.
(thanks to supertrooper for reminding me of this one)

While this is not exactly necessary as most users tend to use common sense when in the chat, i thought it useful for those that dont.smiley
15 years

Whats turns you off

Chavs!

anyone who cant hold a converstion (preferably a semi-inteligent one)
Rudeness.
15 years
12   loading