Guggy wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
You should be msprettysmartpanties.

Sorry maam, nick is claimed already!

damn.
smiley
13 years

Osama bin laden dead

I will probably get some hate for this- but first let me say...
He did bad things, he hurt many people *not just Americans...*, and his time was going to run out sooner or later.

I don't think anyone should celebrate anyone's death unless the deceased wished for that(like a terminally ill patient who wants a celebration instead of mourning...)...

People acting fools are just giving anti-American groups more fuel for the fire. He is dead. Great, move on. Now don't make a huge deal or say nasty things because then he will be a martyr and this will only aide him in recruiting more young impressionable people.

Time to grow up America.
13 years

Men

Msprettypanties wrote:
Oh Ms. Amatrix we should be friends smiley

hey, pretty lady... I stalk your fetlife almost daily.
Jelly of that frilly red bikini, and your lips like whoa! Hahaha,plus you are just smart. You should be msprettysmartpanties.
13 years

Men

johnxyz wrote:
But there is another problem people are overlooking. It is ver dangerous for anyone to depend on another person totally, for any reason.

First of all, not all relationships work out for anyone. I think the divorce rate is something like 50%? It is impossible to get someone to guarantee they will always be there, because even if they are OK with the feeding/weight part, there may be something else that causes a break up. I don't think there is anyone here who has never been dumped in their lifetime.

And even if it is a perfect relationship, the other person can die, or become disabled himself.

In my opinion, gaining to immobility is a very risky thing.

I agree with all of that, and hence why I support and suggest a couple back up plans- just in case.
13 years

2 questions for feedees and foodees

1. How much do you weigh?

A bit over 415 today- nasal infection/double ear infection and upper respiratory infection... not to mention 3 people quit at my job and I had to cover their hours... getting back on track ASAP thanks to my feeder!

2. How much do you think you'd weigh if it wasn't for ff and other wg and fat-positive sites on the internet?

Probably 100 pounds less, I was into stuffing/food play before I knew what it was... and I would either find a way to do this on my own like I was, even if I didn't have a feeder. Sites like this definitely help though, cant lie.
13 years

3 questions for feedees

1. How much do you weigh now?
402 pounds... went down a bit/have been really sick and working all the time.

2. What's your goal weight?
Immobility- but enjoying the ride there.

3. What would your goal weight be if you were independently wealthy?
Immobility and then beyond... lol.
13 years

Men

AliceInWonderland wrote:
Amatrix sometimes you talk so much sense it makes me cry smiley lol

Aww come here and let me hug you, lets share ice cream!!!

Sometimes I make sense... then other times I have to let others talk sense into me... sometimes we have to hear it from someone else to really hear it, ya know?
I have been in Treasures situation before, it was not fun and I continued to be in a vicious cycle.
I really really really wish her the best. She is amazing and deserves something amazing.
We all do.

*group hugs if you like it or not!*
13 years

Men

Treasure Bombshell ssbbw wrote:
This relationship started more than a year ago as a casual relationship..He have me his credit card to order food from time to time..within the past 6 months the relationship grew to me being very found of him..even love because eating and being fed is more emotional for me than sexual..I felt cared for..he talked me into his dream..The last few months my food addiction grew quite strong because he encouraged me to spends hundreds of dollars on food all put on his card..I was reluctant at first because I knew I would gain weight but he reassured me he would be with me soon so being taken care of wouldn't be a problem..he lied..I was stupid to belive him...he travels all over the world for work so getting out of Germany isn't a issue..you guys are right I can't put the blame on all feeders..I just realize that because it's my reality it maybe a whole lot of guys/ girls fantasy..It just brings alot of trust issues to light..

I am so sorry that happened to you.
smiley
But hopefully he reads this and sees that not everyone on the internet is a fake and that someone people get emotionally involved.
Generally a good rule to follow is- if it seems to good to be true, then it usually is.
And now you know that because of your emotional ties to eating- the fact that being fed and taken care of is a emotional thing instead of a sexual thing- this means you should always meet your feeders a few times, explain this to them and test the commitment they can do for you. Make them understand how it is affecting you, and what it is like for you.
It will take longer to find a "perfect fit" but worth it in the end- less heartache for you, and less wasted time on people who are not worthy of your time.
I have the opposite issue- eating and feederism is just sexual to me. So men/some women are more likely to give me gifts and things because there is a mutual understanding that it is mostly just sexual for me, and I don't get emotional ties about them when they buy me lunch. Not that there is anything wrong with that- everyone has a different link to food.

I really hope you take some time and let your self heal, then you can continue for your feeder prince to sweep you off your feet! smiley

But also please please please be careful from now on.
You said- He talked me into his dream.
You need to live for you, live your dream... there is someone out there who will share your dream, I promise. Until you find him/her/them... please be careful. This is your life now.

Also I suggest you get treated for your food addiction. Then maybe you wont have such a hard time letting losers go. *hugs*
13 years

Men

I personally do not think there is anything wrong with looking for a feeder- I mean honestly if you are into gaining and becoming immobile you can not clean yourself/take care of yourself ALONE.

It does take team work, and lots of trust... then even more communication.

I understand Treasure was just letting some steam off, and I see her point- but these sorts of things- a truly great feeder/feedee relationship takes time...

You don't marry the first person you sleep with- and if you do it is because there is an understanding that more then likely you wont want to sleep with anyone else...
Just like Treasure has the right to find and secure a feeder- that feeder has the right to no longer support her.

I can not stress enough how important back up plans are... and even plan C... hell, you might as well make a plan D... see where I am going with this?

I respect and adore Treasure.
I just can not stand it when someone points a finger at a group of people because ONE bad apple lets them down.

That is just like when men on here say the girls are snobs because they don't care enough to write back- who cares? Move on... people are a-holes on the internet- just because you are open about what you like/want doesn't mean it will happen for you. Not everyone gets what they want- but don't be bitter and blame everyone because you failed to speak about requirements and/or they failed to meet them

Feeders do exist... good ones even.
Feedees are real, and some of us are pretty cool to know.
Enjoy the ride. Half the fun is getting to that point where it is a mutually beneficial relationship.
13 years

Men

Not trying to stir up issues here, but you cant blame the men.... or just blame FAs or feeders.

I recently was dumped by my ex.I don't blame all FAs, or feeders for his actions... and I knew him for like 3 years. Of course I hope some day he and I can be friends, but until then I cant place the blame on everyone else- I think you should take a little responsibility for your own actions.

Honestly you should know that not everyone on here is who they say they are. You should know that most people enjoy the fantasy side but can not commit to anything for a reason, hence why they are on here instead of feeding someone in real life.

There are real feeders out there. I was lucky enough to find one, so while I transition from a relationship ending to being a single girl again- I can count on him for support... financially, emotionally and for my sexual needs. It took me 4 years to find him, and he has outlasted 2 relationships of mine.

Takes time dudette. You can not expect someone to instantly want to drop all kinds of cash into your hands when they barely know you.

Feederism is about trust, and honesty is a huge part of that. Honesty from you and from them.

I can not tell you how many messages I get daily about how someone wants to feed me... then I lay it out and say these are my requirements- 400 bucks a month, we have to see each other face to face at least once/and once every 2 years after that, and we have to be friends no matter what happens... Normally this weeds out the fakes, and people get the idea I am not looking for a free ride/it takes time for this sort of relationship to start and develop/I am not just jacking around and saying stuff on the internet/this is my real life.

Not saying you are looking for a free ride, but you have to know what you require, and what they are capable of to begin with. Then you have to talk it out, come to agreements and sometimes surrender certain aspects of your requirements to also fit into his/her life. It is just like a real relationship- every person has to give 100% all of the time.

It just doesn't happen over night. And you should be proud that you got rid of a faker before you became dependent upon him. It isn't just your fault that it didn't work out- but you do need to take some responsibility for the fact that you seemingly didn't know him well enough- let it go, move on.

Celebrate your new steps as you are now seeking a real feeder with cake.
13 years
12345   loading