Favourite body part

Munchies:
A full, plump set of moobs. A well cushioned backside. And a nice, well fed single belly.

Chunky thighs and big arms are a close contender.

Karenjenk:
I love Moobs
I wish there was a way to induce these on a guy

Me too! I gain weight only in my midsection. I would welcome a great set of moobs.
1 year

30 lbs and still gaining the

Hey, you have to do what makes you feel good and happy! Not what others tell you to do. If the extra softness feels right then go for it! But if it's uncomfortable and unhealthy then hit the brakes.

Sorry for sounding like Mr. Obvious, but sometimes it's helpful to hear. Good luck!
3 years

Itchy belly

Stretch marks for sure
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

When I jiggle from hitting the slightest bump in the road while driving... that's when I know I've gotten fat
3 years

Negative comments

TinyBunny:
Me too. I really want to let my inner fat girl out really embrace my bigger-self but I am afraid of how people will talk about me. Mostly relations though, strangers thoughts really dont bother me. But I am afraid of how my family will treat me.

Maybe for now you just go the stuffing/bloating route? That way it can be something you keep to yourself or only those you trust to be supportive.
4 years

Noticing other girls get fat

Ellebigger:
Lol yup. I started packing on pounds (ended up being about 15/20 lbs) my second year into college, maintained that for barely a year and then my last year of college I tried not watching my weight at all and gained like 70 lbs in a year, and it's just doubled since then because I'm not watching my weight at all.. Graduated like 3 years ago lol.

Wow! 70 lbs in a year is pretty impressive! What was the biggest contributing factor to such a big gain? Diet, exercise, outside encouragement, or something else?
7 years

Fit to fat to fit

I watched a few episodes. It was really interesting! I did find myself getting angry at the trainers at times. There was a lot of whining about eating so much and carrying so much weight. Join the club!
8 years

How to bring up gained weight with non fa boyfriend

How much have you gained? I would think he'd eventually notice, but might be too concerned about offending you to say anything about it. I think you should just be honest with him and see how he feels.
stillnoname:
He hasn't said anything about it but I mean I'm sure he notices. How do I bring up the topic? Do guys even notice when their SO Gains
8 years

Starting intentional gain

So if your gain up to this point has been unintentional, what's motivating you to gain more? Everything in this post so far indicates that gaining more weight would be the wrong decision.
8 years

Bowl full of jelly?

MandyGal wrote:
Well I guess I'm in for it! Lol. I am heavier, but I seem to have exceeded the average. Five pounds in the last week with 9 days left of this calorie laden season. I don't have a goal but am interested to see how much I passivly gain at the rate I'm plumping up!

5 lbs in a week is pretty impressive! How have you managed to eat so many calories??
9 years
1234   loading